Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GOOOOOO!!!!!

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited August 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board

Hi Michigan fans! Looking forward to the showdown in the Ann Arbor Big House in a few weeks. Hoping to meet up with some classy Michigan fans and talk Dawg/Michigan football. I like my Huskies in this matchup. Here's 5 Reasons Why

1- Jake "Cobra" Sirmon - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has four years of HS and two years as an understudy under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.
2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 321 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Kirkland, Twattenberg, Center, Bainavalu, Col. Curne, Ossai etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.
3. Pete Kawasaki - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Jimmy Lake's 2019 defense and Kawasaki's new 2020 defense, we will see a much improved UW defense in Ann Arbor against Michigan.
4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. Puka Nakoha, Jalen MacMillan, Terrell Bynum,Tuli Tuiassopo, , Casey Bulyca, John Ross VII, Ossai etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons--speed.
5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?

Comments