Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

War Eagle, motherfuckers.

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter
edited August 2020 in Tug Tavern

Kind of a sausage fest but it warms the Throbber’s cockles that somewhere life is being lived.

Walked around N Idaho today maskless the entire time. Saw a sweet Trump boat rally too. Nice rides.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    Northern Idaho is great. I’m here right now. Seriously thinking about moving here. It’s only a matter time until the libs ruin all of western Washington. Lewis county won’t be red forever.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter

Northern Idaho is great. I’m here right now. Seriously thinking about moving here. It’s only a matter time until the libs ruin all of western Washington. Lewis county won’t be red forever.

You could do worse than Coeur d Alene or Sandpoint, that’s for sure.

If you can handle the winters, it’s an amazing place. People are real and they truly believe in live and let live.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

Kind of a sausage fest but it warms the Throbber’s cockles that somewhere life is being lived.

Walked around N Idaho today maskless the entire time. Saw a sweet Trump boat rally too. Nice rides.
    Sandpoint eh? I was up that way as well for the demolition derby.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020

You could do worse than Coeur d Alene or Sandpoint that’s for sure.

If you can handle the winters, it’s an amazing place. People are real and they truly believe in live and let live.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article244907762.html

Extremist groups have gained ground in all levels of state leadership, several progressive advocates from Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint told the Statesman. From precinct chairs to the state’s lieutenant governor, some leaders in Idaho city, county, and state government affiliate or sympathize with the American Redoubt and militia movements. Some residents fear dire consequences.

Sounds like a hoot! Granted, the city is nice looking.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky hopes they all get heart problems. That's what he's rooting for
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

U say that like it is a bad thing
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article244907762.html

Extremist groups have gained ground in all levels of state leadership, several progressive advocates from Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint told the Statesman. From precinct chairs to the state’s lieutenant governor, some leaders in Idaho city, county, and state government affiliate or sympathize with the American Redoubt and militia movements. Some residents fear dire consequences.

There are communist infiltrators. No one has killed any of them. Yet.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

"Progressive advocates" talking about the dangers of extremism...
    Both sides, it’s true. I would say that spewing exhaust fumes into protestors probably isn’t the best way to show moderated opposition, however. I’d say that’s “extreme.”

The gun stuff doesn’t bother me. #centrism