Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reporter Millie Weaver Jailed

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
This is controversial af. A story you should be watching carefully that won't see the light of day on msm. I know I know infowars, but why was this reporter arrested for exercising her 1A rights? YouTube killed the video linked in the story and you are going to have to find it on the dark web. Prob wouldn't watch w/o a VPN, tbh. To get that kind of rebuke, I can only think she hit the nail on the head and the govt doesn't want YOU to know.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/infowars-reporter-millie-weaver-arrested-weekend-shortly-releasing-shadowgate-new-documentary-social-media-psychological-warfare-used-american-public/

Didn't mean to scoop OBK on this one, but still.....

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    Founders Club
    Look forward to hearing more about this. Hope it's proven to be factual and it wakes a few more people up.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Here is the link to the banned video. I haven't watched it so I have no thoughts one way or another right now about it.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Is she the Rachel Maddow of the right?
  • Options
    Founders Club

doogie said:

Is she the Rachel Maddow of the right?

Except she's not ugly as a mud fence.

Not smoking hot either but dem tittays....

Wood need to see more but with these pics I'd say a solid 7.5.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

it was spirit horse embroidered on her tit that did it for you, wasn’t it.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,108
    Swaye said:

WOOD

Eyes shaped unevenly. Pass.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

WOOD

Eyes shaped unevenly. Pass.
    Fag
    Even a blind guy could tell she's hot. Amirite?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Here is the link to the banned video. I haven't watched it so I have no thoughts one way or another right now about it.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03

So just finished watching it and the basic premise is intuitive. About 3/4 through I kept thinking about a great movie I saw in the 80's I think; Wag the Dog. Then with about 15 minutes left the woman being interviewed mentions something to the effect of this is all like the movie Wag the Dog. Yeah, all of this is intuitive and if you don't know this is being done, then you're a dipshit worthy of the moniker lemming or useful idiot. So now I'd like to know why she was arrested. If this is real, wouldn't the people being interviewed be afraid for their lives? For the conspiracy theory OBK crowd, who Seth Rich was including his involvement with the DNC server hack and subsequent email release scandal is addressed pretty late in the video probably between the 1 hour and 1:15 mark.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    She was jailed for a domestic violence report made by another family member. The family member retracted the report statement shortly after making it but the police are often required to continue investigating as there does not need to be a reporting party and the offenders are required to arrested by law immediately of the possible offender.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

She was jailed for a domestic violence report made by another family member. The family member retracted the report statement shortly after making it but the police are often required to continue investigating as there does not need to be a reporting party and the offenders are required to arrested by law immediately of the possible offender.

Yeah I just read that. It seems really odd that a grand jury and intense investigation would be formed and resources wasted on a stupid Maury Povich like family dispute where mom gets tossed to the floor and her cell phone gets thrown into the woods. Who fing cares?
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

Yeah I just read that. It seems really odd that a grand jury and intense investigation would be formed and resources wasted on a stupid Maury Povich like family dispute where mom gets tossed to the floor and her cell phone gets thrown into the woods. Who fing cares?
    A lefty DA cares GREATLY.

Just like they care about not charging ANTIFA and BLM.

It's all context and commie politics. Injecting common sense (now a super power) isn't allowed!
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Sledog said:

It was an incident over a $50 phone while having an argument with her mother. The mother explicitly requested no charges.

The family incident occurred in April 20th, the secret indictment/warrant was issued in July 20th, the arrest was made in August 14th (the day of her documentary release).

Whether its about personal petty corrupt local sheriff shit or actually about the documentary... Sure smells a lot like intimidation and legal dick waiving.

here is the interaction between her and the sheriff that pushed for the secret indictment on the April incident

child protective services is now investigating her and her husband and they could lose custody of their children.

Viva Frei gives the best quick legal perspective on this stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2YCu99wFOI
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Politically motivated bullshit.

Without a victim it's really hard to prosecute a crime that the victim will not testify to.

We'll wait for legal scholar HH to offer his highly sought opinion.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    If she’s an abusive parent, CSP should handle it. But the timing is circumspect.

Yet Bill Clinton is still at large after multiple trips to Epstein’s Island.

And you wonder why OBK posts what he does?