Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Move over FAANG

Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
Since we were discussing microsoft.....

The whole FAANG concept has a number of problems. For one thing, a lot of reporting just calls it "FANG" which leaves me asking which 'A' they're leaving out, Apple or Amazon. Either way, you're leaving one of the largest tech growth stocks on the planet off your list of large tech growth stocks. But that's just me.

The bigger problem is the absence of Microsoft. I get that it's "older" but it's basically the same age as Apple. [I had to add "basically" so you autists wouldn't assault me with wikipedia links proving their ages are, technically speaking, not the same]. Plus Microsoft, every now and then, is the largest publicly traded company on the fucking planet. How do you justify leaving out Microsoft, but Facebook is totes cool?

Moreover, if you're going to include hardware company Apple, you can't ignore the two single most crucial hardware companies out there--the companies that make the chips at the very heart of every device we use, of every device upon which we so slavishly depend. Obviously, I'm talking about chip makers Intel and Nvidia.

Put it all together and you get the ultimate tech mega-cap growth stock club:

Microsoft

Apple

Netflix

Google

Intel

Nvidia

Amazon

Welcome to the future. Your future. Your MANGINA obsessed future. Your future is long MANGINA.

You're welcome.

Comments