Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone questioning the severity of Covid (deserves HH Thread)

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited August 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
In the last week, I got wind the season would be canceled, yet still ponied up for a Wam subscription, and still check in at least thrice a day.

There is no fall football. Our team finished in 4th place last year. The Ducks won a Rosebowl, popped off, and ran away with the off-season natty. And here I am.

Although inflicted months ago, I'm just now understanding the affect the virus has on one's brain. That is all.

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

In the last week, I got wind the season would be canceled, yet still ponied up for a Wam subscription, and still check in at least thrice a day.

There is no fall football. Our team finished in 4th place last year. The Ducks won a Rosebowl, popped off, and ran away with the off-season natty. And here I am.

Although inflicted months ago, I'm just now understanding the affect the virus has on one's brain. That is all.

My give a fuck is way down. I'm moving on and it won't include football.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

My give a fuck is way down. I'm moving on and it won't include football.
    #Metoo. I’m looking forward to my 2020 refund as well.
    One helluva Sunday Supper?