Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    But the sons aren't wearing masks?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

11:30 am. His choice.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    People are wound up pretty tight about now

We could use some college football to give us all some hope

Wait
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Brah. I dont go to tucson.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    I read somewhere this guy lost his small business due to shutdowns. Don’t know if it’s true, but I’d be pissed off too about how retarded all of this is. Taking it out on randos at the store is clearly stupid, but as @RaceBannon alluded to, millions of people are struggling with their mental health, and people do break at times.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited August 2020
    Swaye said:

I read somewhere this guy lost his small business due to shutdowns. Don’t know if it’s true, but I’d be pissed off too about how retarded all of this is. Taking it out on randos at the store is clearly stupid, but as @RaceBannon alluded to, millions of people are struggling with their mental health, and people do break at times.

So much this. This guy is clearly a doofus but for millions of folks who have lost everything they are just out of patience and good ideas. So fisticuffs is next. One of the many things COVID taught me is that if this were a real bubonic plague level pandemic, instead of a manufactured emergency for case of the sniffles, society would break down quick fast and in a hurry. Get your bullets and beans.
    As someone who as part of my job is to forecast 3-month/6-month/1-year ahead, it’s an absolute nightmare and impossible to do when every fucking day the goalposts are moved and new mandates are implemented by politicians and their partisan health officials who have no idea what to do. I was good with two weeks and then two more weeks but six months later, the political leadership and their experts still have their heads up their asses. Allowing massive protests and saying it doesn’t spread there is such a laughable lie that I really do believe that this is 100% political right now and sides have been taken. It’s the herded sheep versus the bighorn sheep.

In other words, I can relate to how afraid for their futures millions of people are now if they don’t have “essential jobs” like sitting one your ass in a government building doing nothing.