Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Suburban White Women's vote

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
We're told that this will be an important swing vote this election. Does selecting someone who slept their way into a position of power help or hurt with that vote?

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

We're told that this will be an important swing vote this election. Does selecting someone who slept their way into a position of power help or hurt with that vote?

I'm curious if any mainstream GOP person rolls with this story as a slight against Harris. I think the ones that do have an audience that was already going to vote for Trump anyway.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Locking up parents is probably the better play for the mommy crowd.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited August 2020
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I'm curious if any mainstream GOP person rolls with this story as a slight against Harris. I think the ones that do have an audience that was already going to vote for Trump anyway.
    Do you think a woman that fucks her way to the top is looked upon negatively or positively by other women?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Do you think a woman that fucks her way to the top is looked upon negatively or positively?
    Probably negatively. I just think some might over-estimate how much it will/should be brought up during the campaign by right-leaning mainstream media. If GOP surrogates can masterfully craft a way to bring it up and allow it to gain traction, it could be harmful to her.
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Do you think a woman that fucks her way to the top is looked upon negatively or positively?
    Probably negatively. I just think some might over-estimate how much it will/should be brought up during the campaign by right-leaning mainstream media.
    If the lies about Palin sleeping with her husband's business partner were fair game why isn't the truth about Harris fucking her way into power fair game?

I think Harris saying she believes Biden’s accusers is the most important negative for her with soccer moms. Why run on the ticket with a sex predator?

Sex Predator and a racist.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Suburban white woman will tell the world they will vote for Biden, then on election night many vote the other way. That's what happened in 16' and that's what will happen again. That's the problem with these polls in general. Trump is such a polarizing candidate, that people are afraid to admit to voting for Trump publicly, so they say they will vote for Biden like they said Hillary in 2016. The fact that pollsters still don't understand this today astounds me.

If so get called by someone I don’t know yet they know my name, I’m sure as fuck not telling them I’m voting for Trump. Not worth the potential aggravation when the fascists take charge.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Probably negatively. I just think some might over-estimate how much it will/should be brought up during the campaign by right-leaning mainstream media.
    If the lies about Palin sleeping with her husband's business partner were fair game why isn't the truth about Harris fucking her way into power fair game?
    Palin also fucked Chris Webber at the Great Alaska Shootout, or so the Internet told me. It’s fact!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    thechatch said:

Trump is going to call her a slut to suburban housewives in the MW and a race-traitor chain gang chief to minorities in the south.

Buckle up, because this National campaign is going to see more shit slinging than any before.

I will say this. I think there’s more to attack with Harris than with Rice. Surprised the DNC went with her, tbh. This directive absolutely neuters Joe, which I have to say I find amusing.

I'm sure they'll get along just crackin
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Palin also fucked Chris Webber at the Great Alaska Shootout, or so the Internet told me. It’s fact!
    All blacks look the same potd. Before you get crazy, I know you just got Webber mixed up with the actual person, Glen Rice.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,223 Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

All blacks look the same potd. Before you get crazy, I know you just got Webber mixed up with the actual person, Glen Rice.
    Wolverines are all the same.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,236
    Rice has the Fisa abuse crap... she can't be touched with a 10 foot pole at the moment

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

I hear she fucked both of them