Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden Harris 2020

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    About 10h on the list of things the far left hates about her is that her family owned slaves.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/kamala-harriss-ancestors-owned-slaves/

Kamala Harris’s Ancestors Owned Slaves, Her Father Says
    BRENT SCHER JUL 9, 2019 4:30 PM
    Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) is the descendant of an Irishman who owned a slave plantation in Jamaica, according to her father's lengthy ancestral summary of his side of the family.

Donald Harris, a Stanford University economics professor, revealed in 2018 that his grandmother was a descendant of Hamilton Brown, the namesake of Brown's Town in northern Jamaica.

"My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town)," he wrote in a post for Jamaica Global.

Hamilton Brown built the town's local Anglican Church, which is where Prof. Harris says his grandfather is buried. It is also where he himself was baptized and confirmed.

A research archive of Jamaican records indicate that at one point in 1817, Hamilton Brown owned scores of slaves. The majority were brought in from Africa, though he also owned many Creole slaves.

The Harris campaign has not commented on her father's claims. It did not respond to a request for comment.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    My wife wasn't cool with me working with women who LOOKED like they could sleep their way to power
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994

A former cop and prosecutor whose family owned slaves, and who thinks Joe Biden is a sexual predator, is now Biden’s running mate. Who forced him into making this pick?

Fucking THANK YOU.

I can’t believe there were posters here who thought Biden was picking his own nom.

Couldn’t be me...
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    I slept my way to power.

I'd do it again.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam

I picked Harris to be the top of the ticket last year when this started

So close and yet so far..............

I'm on record having said she'd lose the primary the more people found out about her and then called her the VP pick. Same same but different now. They delayed this as long as possible to keep her from having too much time in front of America. The more they get to know her the less they are going to like her.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club

I picked Harris to be the top of the ticket last year when this started

So close and yet so far..............

I'm on record having said she'd lose the primary the more people found out about her and then called her the VP pick. Same same but different now. They delayed this as long as possible to keep her from having too much time in front of America. The more they get to know her the less they are going to like her.
    NY Times already hard at work on the re package as a moderate
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Moderate doesn't mean open borders, nationalized health care, defund the police, defund the military and tax and regulate the sh*t out of anything that moves.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    This is a bizarre pick. Ok, she's half black. But, by any measurable she isn't very likable, sews up no electoral college win that is needed, has a TERRIBLE record on black crime (for the Dems), and would not ever be confused for someone who is a radical leftist. She is half black vagina wielding version of Biden. What am I missing? I don't see how she really brings anything to the ticket?

Hardcore Progressive wing? Nope

Blacks? Already had that so nope and hell that might be a push because her record on locking blacks up is pretty bad (to a Dem).

Seriously, what am I missing? Warren sucks but she at least delivers the Bernie wing of lunatics. Klobuchar is a bitch but she at least delivers the Midwest, or certainly Wisconsin. Isn't that loser woman from Georgia a flame throwing progressive? I just don't understand what was gained here strategically.

This is a gift for Trump. Convince me I'm wrong. I am open to logic.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Once Biden said he would nominate a vagina with color, he had no candidates that didn't have at least equivalent problems.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Once Biden said he would nominate a vagina with color, he had no candidates that didn't have at least equivalent problems.

I guess he boxed (lulz) himself in. No good choices between Kamala, Harris and Adams (Georgia lady??). I just don;t see what Kamala brings into the tent. Maybe they think anti-Trump hate will fuel record turnout of the BernieBros so fuck it, go with another career ladder climber?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    Swaye said:

This is a bizarre pick. Ok, she's half black. But, by any measurable she isn't very likable, sews up no electoral college win that is needed, has a TERRIBLE record on black crime (for the Dems), and would not ever be confused for someone who is a radical leftist. She is half black vagina wielding version of Biden. What am I missing? I don't see how she really brings anything to the ticket?

Blacks? Already had that so nope and hell that might be a push because her record on locking blacks up is pretty bad (to a Dem).

Seriously, what am I missing? Warren sucks but she at least delivers the Bernie wing of lunatics. Klobuchar is a bitch but she at least delivers the Midwest, or certainly Wisconsin. Isn't that loser woman from Georgia a flame throwing progressive? I just don't understand what was gained here strategically.

If she is a moderate, it's in the way of Bloomberg, embodying some of the worse parts of either party, with an unceasing thirst for statism. She is an aggressively bad person.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

https://www.facebook.com/50783931363/posts/10157088352526364/?vh=e

#ourtulsi destroyed Harris.