Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But blob and Race assured me . . .

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2020/08/08/editorial-california-coronavirus-mess/

A major reason that California’s COVID-19 numbers soared in July was because Newsom opened up the state before he had the testing and contact tracing capacity that he — and the best science available — had said was necessary to contain the spread of the virus. California residents and businesses share in the blame for not taking the most basic safety precautions, such as wearing masks outside of the home.

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited August 2020
    Assured you of what, Sweetie? Use your words.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    Ask those Viking folks who did nothing and are doing very well.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,237
    Yet we are required to wear masks.... guess that doesn't work
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    I keep asking: If masks work why don't they work in jails and prisons?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

If Newsom opened up the state, why is it that my company, which has offices in 6 different cities in California, hasn't been able to open up a single one of those offices? Why is it that SF bars and movie theaters and restaurants never opened up inside in person dinning? Newsom allowed people to get haircuts and manicures for about 3 weeks. The state never opened up. You're either a liar or a moron. Take your fucking pick.

Should have never closed. It would be over by now
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited August 2020
    thechatch said:

HH, and I mean this with all sincerity, I really don't think you have the cognitive capacity, nor the intellectual honesty to approach this debate with anything that could be described as a reasonable position.

Again, he has admitted to lying and is fine with it. Nobody here should take him seriously. He thinks he’s some big shot when the reality is he bragged about a daughter visiting “UC-Bakersfield.” If you know the California higher education structure, it’s a boneheaded thing to say if you’re bragging about a kid gong to a UC school, which he was doing.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    thechatch said:

HH, and I mean this with all sincerity, I really don't think you have the cognitive capacity, nor the intellectual honesty to approach this debate with anything that could be described as a reasonable position.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,648 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

He does some things really well. He has the strongest pharnyx, suprahyoid and pharyngeal muscles around and uses them all the time. Joey Chestnut has nothing on him.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    The “Counselor” is also 10 feet tall. Just ask him.

To be real, he is simply an attention whore . . . Hey, look at me!
    SFGbob said:

If Newsom opened up the state, why is it that my company, which has offices in 6 different cities in California, hasn't been able to open up a single one of those offices? Why is it that SF bars and movie theaters and restaurants never opened up inside in person dinning? Newsom allowed people to get haircuts and manicures for about 3 weeks. The state never opened up. You're either a liar or a moron. Take your fucking pick.

Yeah I got my haircut asap!

SFGbob said:

Should have never closed. It would be over by now
    Should have had the old folks and what not stay home and maybe asthmatics like myself, but keep it open for everyone else.

thechatch said:

Again, he has admitted to lying and is fine with it. Nobody here should take him seriously. He thinks he’s some big shot when the reality is he bragged about a daughter visiting “UC-Bakersfield.” If you know the California higher education structure, it’s a boneheaded thing to say if you’re bragging about a kid gong to a UC school, which he was doing.
    I didn't even know Bakersfield had a uc school, talk about armpit of California.