Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great thread showing how fucking wrong and dishonest the Obamabros were re Russia collusion

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Has even one of these people apologized for the misinformation and outright lies they told on behalf of this bullshit story?

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Yeah but that’s just the information they had at the tim so it’s OK.

Same with Fauci on WuFlu because we? learned more, although for some reason that doesn’t apply to Trump.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Carter Page needs to sue them all. Would love to see the fucking Swallowell frog marched and forced to pay financial damages for the lies he told.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Carter Page needs to sue them all. Would love to see the fucking Swallowell frog marched and forced to pay financial damages for the lies he told.

If Trump wouldn't have won in 2016 we'd never have known any of this. They only way that anyone will be held criminally liable is if Trump wins in 2020.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,534
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't thing they will ever convict those that are guilty.

That is how much I think all of our DC government is in the same bed, and we are the ones getting fucked
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

I don't thing they will ever convict those that are guilty.

That is how much I think all of our DC government is in the same bed, and we are the ones getting fucked

When you look at how little interest the Senate that's still controlled by Republicans has had in pursuing this sadly I agree. The GOP leadership had no interest in pursing this and when Paul Ryan controlled the House he blocked Nunes request for subpoena power to call many of the guilty parties before his Committee.

Too many Washington insiders on both the left and the right benefit from the Deep State.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The swamp is deep and occupies both sides.