Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Perfect 10: Proposed Pac-12 Pandemic Sked Should Be Used as Future Model

Comments

• DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 610
    Sure.gif

Also, appreciate you, Taft
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,005 Founders Club
  • DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 610

Sure.gif

Also, appreciate you, Taft

You lying fuck DoubleJ. You didnt play sports. You played sports at home by yourself, with an imaginary team and an imaginary "coach", ie den leader and scout master.
    Derek? You're turning into Grinolds pal. Just ease back, shut the fuck up and let us do the posting. You worry about bringing people over. We'll do the threading. Leave the boards to the people Putin! Xoxo:), LOL, rotfl, bff buddy!
    I remember when @DoubleJDawg first joined Hardcore Husky. He posted something, and I came at him with "you lying fuck DoubleJ, you never blah-blah-blah'd". And he PM'd all confused as to why I was accusing him of lying when he was being sincere. I had to explain the origins of said phrase.
    A decade plus of following the half brain fucktards on this bored, across multiple platforms and sites, thinking as a mostly lurker I knew most if not all of the 23 times inside jokes...all undone by a basic Pumpy on PurpleJ reference. I was back to being a new fish indeed.
    Have you tried sending a PM to @IrishDawg22?
    I hadn’t, no, because I joined just a month or two after good ol Irish Doog himself.

Stalin’s memory is a touch off - said incident happened FOUR FUCKING years after I joined here, after following through The Pit et al. Maybe he was taking pity, dunno. I should have known better. It’s hard.