Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Quarantine Queery for #MyDrinkers

Quarantine drinking has...

Quarantine Queery for #MyDrinkers 28 votes

Increased a lot
25%
YouKnowItGrundleStiltzkinspudenRoadTripYellowSnowLesGrossman1to392831weretaken 7 votes
Increased some
25%
RaceBannonwhlinderMad_Sonalumni94biak1GreenRiverGatorzUW_Doog_Bot 7 votes
Stayed same — always been a chinebriate
21%
SwayeBad_MotherDuckerPitchfork51BleachedAnusDawgNoWarningJustDawgTheRoarOfTheCrowd 6 votes
Gone down a little
10%
BennyBeaverLebamDawgFishpo31 3 votes
Gone down a lot
7%
chuckDoog_de_Jour 2 votes
Janet Reno's liquor cabinet
10%
DerekJohnsonDooglesBaseman 3 votes

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Increased a lot
    I am a sodden, weak man
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,235
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gone down a little
    Only because the Afghanistan Astro Turf has replaced it...for the first time I got loaded with my (adult) daughters and son in laws this weekend...no pics, CSB
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Increased a lot
    Is Janet Reno's liquor cabinet none or an embarrassingly lot? If the latter, I answered wrong. I stick to beer, and I'm a three+ or none kind of guy. The problem is that the 'vid hit right as a bunch of other shit was blowing up in my life, I started working a lot from home, which made every day feel like a weekend, and next thing I knew, it was a six pack pretty much every day. I made two different $150 delivery beer orders, and neither lasted two weeks. I'm now on week one of a concerted effort to wind it considerably down. Only four beers in eight days. Not bad. I'm trying to replace constantly drinking beer with constantly jerking off, as the latter doesn't make you fat.

/csb
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Increased a lot

Dry Monday to Thursday died with the Vid. Now I’m wetter than a Coug sorority chick at the sight of Minshew in jorts.

I mean, who isn't?

*one with daddy issues?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Stayed same — always been a chinebriate
    I think the only difference for me and the wife is that, due to having two small children and all the COVID shutdowns, our 1-2 times out each week have turned in to relaxing summer nights on the front porch with a drink. Not really drinking more or less.
    Standard Supporter
    Increased a lot

I’m trying to watch my caloric intake. And there’s no fucking way I’m drinking light beer.

I'd lost a quarantine 15 (or 18), primarily through eating less & drinking more, but it's crept back up again.
    Standard Supporter
    Increased a lot

I’m trying to watch my caloric intake. And there’s no fucking way I’m drinking light beer.

Ain’t no laws where there’s claws.
    I’d rather die than drink that swill!
    You are a woman gay man of great principle.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter
    Gone down a lot

I'd lost a quarantine 15 (or 18), primarily through eating less & drinking more, but it's crept back up again.
    Curse you men and your additional lean muscle tissue & superior metabolisms!
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gone down a lot
    Not much of a drinker anyways. Kills my buzz and makes me sleepy. I drink sometimes with the GF since she has fun, but now she decided to stop altogether. Fine by me!