Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black* Person Attacks white Fast Food Workers.

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
*Black capitalized because they are all the same according to The News.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,587 Standard Supporter
    I blame @dnc

Memphis.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    A 10/1 ratio between altruistic potential consumers who just wanted food and the white fascists plus that one Black* person working there who couldn’t make food fast enough for them.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,239
    Hood rats be hood rating
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    Black Lives Matter? These Black Lives? I'm supposed to care about these vermin?

Ummmmmmm, I'm gonna hafta disappoint some folks, I think.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Wow, in my neck of the woods only hispanics are allowed to work at fast food restaurants. White privilege reigns.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541
    white people in silicone suits
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam

Wow, in my neck of the woods only hispanics are allowed to work at fast food restaurants. White privilege reigns.

I's a Mini Golf place in memphis. Just read the backstory, several parents dropped off loads of teenagers until the place was over capacity. Manager wasn't giving refunds so they acted like teenagers from shitty parents and wrecked the place.

We stopped letting our daughter go to Six Flags here in Atlanta because parents were using it as daycare. Buy a season pass and drop their kids in the parking lot and be gone for the day. Fights, drugs, gangs, it just became a place we didn't feeling comfortable sending her for even a couple of hours./
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020

I's a Mini Golf place in memphis. Just read the backstory, several parents dropped off loads of teenagers until the place was over capacity. Manager wasn't giving refunds so they acted like teenagers from shitty parents and wrecked the place.

We stopped letting our daughter go to Six Flags here in Atlanta because parents were using it as daycare. Buy a season pass and drop their kids in the parking lot and be gone for the day. Fights, drugs, gangs, it just became a place we didn't feeling comfortable sending her for even a couple of hours./
    Last time I was at Six Flags I had a co-worker and his family from Cartagena. The kids read about 6 flags and wanted to go. We went into the park after waiting in line watching African American mother after mother drop off children and drive off before the kids were even in the park gates. The majority were 6-8thK students but there were many grade schooler's who would hold the hand of a younger brother or sister and walk in the park without a parent. We are talking 9 year olds holding the hand of 4 year olds. The park was out of control. Roving gangs, unaccompanied grade schooler's being picked on and crying with no one to help them.

We lasted about 2 hours. The temp was 95F that day and the Colombians were completely appalled at what they saw. If I had known it was going to be like that I would never have taken them there. For the next 6 years when I was in Colombia the co-worker and his wife would bring that up. It was a really bad view of our country.

I hope they have an unaccompanied minor or age minimum rule now but I doubt it.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Looks like a typical Tuesday at Popeyes

I miss J.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,343 Swaye's Wigwam

How is that different than Autzen?