Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Per PPLSSs request I'll start a thread

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited January 2014

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
    SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

Fixed. This game just officially ended.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Well look who snuck into sugar bowl assholius. Think maybe Oregon would have been a better foe than Oklahoma for Bambi? Once again the Pac12 got kicked to the curb in favor of the two - headed big12 pansy.

Remember this you piece of cunt, texas and/or Oklahoma will Fuck the Pac12 come the 4 - team playoff too. First Cal got fucked by Texas and their lobby, then Oregon this year by Stoops and his band of passes (Oregon would have butt raped Alabama). Washington could be next next year.

Wake the fuck up allcunt. And let's see what happens tonight (prolly not much as the wrong team is in the sugar). Then again, Bama and the SEC is overrated so who knows? If Bambino loses, it will be "just because they don't want to be there. Fuck off, leave!
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    haha ROLL MOTHERFUCKIN TIDE.

or something like that.

Pac 12 cant even beat the fuckin Big 10. Get out.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Well look who snuck into sugar bowl assholius. Think maybe Oregon would have been a better foe than Oklahoma for Bambi? Once again the Pac12 got kicked to the curb in favor of the two - headed big12 pansy.

Remember this you piece of cunt, texas and/or Oklahoma will Fuck the Pac12 come the 4 - team playoff too. First Cal got fucked by Texas and their lobby, then Oregon this year by Stoops and his band of passes (Oregon would have butt raped Alabama). Washington could be next next year.

Wake the fuck up allcunt. And let's see what happens tonight (prolly not much as the wrong team is in the sugar). Then again, Bama and the SEC is overrated so who knows? If Bambino loses, it will be "just because they don't want to be there. Fuck off, leave!

The Pac-12 champion just got its ass kicked last night by a Big Ten team...the same conference that gets bitchslapped every single year by the SEC.

Great logic as always.

off meds
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited January 2014

The Pac-12 champion just got its ass kicked last night by a Big Ten team...the same conference that gets bitchslapped every single year by the SEC.

Great logic as always.

off meds
    He's already rationalized it by calling MSU the second best team in the country.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,087
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You're selling toilets at Sears. I'm at lowes. Big difference.
  • Options

I thought it was unrealistic to win with a first year HC and first year QB? I thought we should only be happy with 7 wins and to expect anything more means we are ignant.
  • Options

I thought it was unrealistic to win with a first year HC and first year QB? I thought we should only be happy with 7 wins and to expect anything more means we are ignant.
    I like that he's already furious about UW getting screwed out of the playoff when it would be totally deserved given their ooc schedule.
  • Options

I like that he's already furious about UW getting screwed out of the playoff when it would be totally deserved given their ooc schedule.
    Then in another thread says we are all ignant dumb cunts for suggesting Petersen should win 10-11 and should only accept 7 wins.

• Options
    It will definitely be somewhere between 7 and 11. Or more. Or less. That's what he's hearing.
  • Options
    SECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSEC
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PL_SS is jizzing in his sweatpants right now.
  • Options

Great

24-20 is getting your ass kicked you stupid motherfucker? Vs the 2nd best team in the country? Take about 10 years, watch a little college football and check back with ONE FUCKING CLUE. I'll be around, whereas you'll get tired of abuse and LEAVE, like your dumbass should. You're bordering on More_cock stupidity Boobie. Take your dumbass to the gate, pick up your purse and tampons and get on back to dawgman you worthless bitch.

• Options
    PLSS,

You must have missed the memo where Boobs and myself are the same account.
  • Options
    I love this guy so much.
  • Options

Then in another thread says we are all ignant dumb cunts for suggesting Petersen should win 10-11 and should only accept 7 wins.

More_peter, read and re - read shit before you post. There's a ton of room at dawgman, head on back
  • Options

More_peter, read and re - read shit before you post. There's a ton of room at dawgman, head on back
    I must say even with your other incoherent ramblings I can make out what you are trying to say but I don't have a feel for the bolded part.

As for your Doogman comment, only one poster on here was saying Cozzetto is a good coach, also only one defender is saying Petersen should only be expected to win 7 games, also only one poster said Sark would win coach of the year in 2014 and only one poster picked UW to win the fucking North with Sark.

All of which were made by you and all of which were exactly the kind of comments you'd read on Doogman.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,231
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SECSEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SECSEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SECSEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SECSEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SECSEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SECSEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SECSEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SECSEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Great logic as always.

off meds
    Bo Pelini is not happy about your statement.