Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nostradamus

georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
It was only a couple of weeks ago when I made the amazing prediction that once ANTIFA and other brave souls grew weary of taking down statues of political figures, they would then turn their "Rage" to churches/synagogues. Like clockwork, they made my prediction a reality. When they get tired of burning business/police stations/statues/churches, how quickly will they move out to the burbs?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/america-seeing-surge-anti-catholic-095502292.html

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,590 Standard Supporter

It was only a couple of weeks ago when I made the amazing prediction that once ANTIFA and other brave souls grew weary of taking down statues of political figures, they would then turn their "Rage" to churches/synagogues. Like clockwork, they made my prediction a reality. When they get tired of burning business/police stations/statues/churches, how quickly will they move out to the burbs?

Bring it.

You don't want suburban 2A citizens on the road. You just don't want any of that.

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    Ha ha ha. Even the fascist/communist little punks that are blm and antifa are smart enough to NOT venture out into Atlanta's suburbia and rural areas. They will end up looking like swiss cheese.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,590 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020

Ha ha ha. Even the fascist/communist little punks that are blm and antifa are smart enough to NOT venture out into Atlanta's suburbia and rural areas. They will end up looking like swiss cheese.

All I can I can tell you is those fuckwads ventured into Spokane and got their asses handed to them by the cops.

Then when they thought they could venture a little farther inland, HUNDREDS of armed citizens met them on the streets of Coeur d'Alene, stacked 4 or 5 in front of every business on Sherman Avenue (Irony not lost on white general who burned down the south).

Weird - none of that ever hit the national news.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,147 Standard Supporter

Idaho says "we're open for business"!