Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

There Will Be No School In The Fall

thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
Everything will be done online. The decision has been made. Teachers are already taking jobs doing private tutoring/small scale homeschooling for those with the means. State currently trying to develop standardized Tablet learning platforms for K-12.

From someone I trust with a source in the DoE.

Take all the screenshots you need. It’s done.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

Everything will be done online. The decision has been made. Teachers are already taking jobs doing private tutoring/small scale homeschooling for those with the means. State currently trying to develop standardized Tablet learning platforms for K-12.

National decision?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    If you gave everyone a voucher for up to $10,000 per kid, you and the neighbors could put together an 8 person class room and pay a teacher $80,000. Rotate the classes among say 4 families (two kids each) in their family room.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994

thechatch said:

National decision?
    Wa State
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

National decision?
    Wa State
    The teacher union surely will forego some of their salary or defer retirement in order to ensure all students have equal access to the same WiFi speed, right? Right!
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    thechatch said:

Will public school teachers continue to receive their generous salaries, health benefits et al?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    trublue said:

thechatch said:

Will public school teachers continue to receive their generous salaries, health benefits et al?
    They’ll be commanding huge sums to do in-home education for the wealthy(Tax free), while also Drawing salary and pension credit from the tax payer.