Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Teens attack. Apparently they didn't get the BLM message. Don't call them feral or thugs.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,036 Standard Supporter
    The "Mom" said that her son wasn't trying to kick the toddler, just trying to jump it so he could beat the phuck out of a pregnant baby mama. That makes it okay. No cycle of violence here. I'm pretty sure not a real father in sight. Obviously Trump's fault.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,150 Standard Supporter
    I don't think feral animals are this bad.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club
    One would have thought this would have been all over the national news yesterday.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,240
    Holy shit that kicker need to be in jail for life what a hood rat
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    A community gets what it tolerates and encourages. These people are reared to be sociopaths. The more we play this Identity Politics game where your race or cultural group dictates your status and how you act, instead of your individual humanity, this kind of pack mentality shit will only get worse.

Where is Nick Cannon when you see an attack like this, reminiscent of jackals taking down a gazelle on the African plains?

I thought more Melanin meant more compassion. See any compassion here, Nick?

Individual rights and responsibilities. Use them or lose them.
  • BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    Who stands and just films this shit?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    BangaRang said:

Who stands and just films this shit?

Amazing Phenomena.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club

A community gets what it tolerates and encourages. These people are reared to be sociopaths. The more we play this Identity Politics game where your race or cultural group dictates your status and how you act, instead of your individual humanity, this kind of pack mentality shit will only get worse.

Where is Nick Cannon when you see an attack like this, reminiscent of jackals taking down a gazelle on the African plains?

I thought more Melanin meant more compassion. See any compassion here, Nick?

Individual rights and responsibilities. Use them or lose them.

And this is precisely why I will not shed a tear for John Lewis. He more than most fostered the environment you just described. He was a POS who Nancy Pelosi could dangle and count on to intentionally deceive the people.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994