Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You birds worried over Ducks recruiting have it all wrong

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

lawsandl said:

Baseman said:

There’s not even a talent gap between UW’s class and Oregon’s class right now. Troy Franklin is the only Oregon commit I really want UW to flip. They can have the rest and I wouldn’t trade any of their guys for our guys at the same position. UW’s class will beat Oregon’s at QB, RB, TE, DL, OLB, and DB. Oregon’s class will likely beat UW’s at O-line (mostly due to numbers), ILB if UW doesn’t get Calvert, and WR.

Lol, you’re calling DL and OLB before they’re full. TE is clearly Oregon.
    Woooooooosh
    I hear that most post on HH are satire. Haha Baseman, that was funny. Thanks for the laugh.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

lawsandl said:

Baseman said:

There’s not even a talent gap between UW’s class and Oregon’s class right now. Troy Franklin is the only Oregon commit I really want UW to flip. They can have the rest and I wouldn’t trade any of their guys for our guys at the same position. UW’s class will beat Oregon’s at QB, RB, TE, DL, OLB, and DB. Oregon’s class will likely beat UW’s at O-line (mostly due to numbers), ILB if UW doesn’t get Calvert, and WR.

Jesus.
    Yeah, I missed the sarcasm. I will do better.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    lawsandl said:

chuck said:

lawsandl said:

Baseman said:

Jesus.
    @IrishDuck22 will be PMing you soon.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,826
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

lawsandl said:

Baseman said:

Woooooooosh
    Go hit up bd2w @lawsandl
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

chuck said:

lawsandl said:

Baseman said:

Jesus.
    Sarcasm /= Ballz.

Irishdoog. Dial. Now.