Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Photographer helps struggling Santa Fe restaurants

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    Only Hooters girls I've ever seen who looked like that were up in Vancouver BC. Every other one I've been to wasn't worth the shitty food. I guess that one wasn't worth the shitty food either now that I think about it, but I likes me my food...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Great bored selection Taft!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Only Hooters girls I've ever seen who looked like that were up in Vancouver BC. Every other one I've been to wasn't worth the shitty food. I guess that one wasn't worth the shitty food either now that I think about it, but I likes me my food...

Tallahassee, FL best Hooters girls ever. All top shelf FSU girls, or it was years ago. Dallas had a pretty good Hooters as well.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Emoterman said:

Back in the day our company was called to do a Hooters kitchen remodel

I saw shit in that kitchen that would curl your toes

This Hooters Caribbean restaurant?
    Not hard to imagine a man of Race's well documented bride appreciating a Caribbean Hooters.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Hooters Missoula is where it’s at.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024

Hooters Missoula is where it’s at.

Haha no. My roommate in college worked there and we would hang out with the girls. Nothing special.
    Haha I was kidding but there was this brunette about 8 years ago...

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Great bored selection as always.

Thanks Taft!

If you see that I fucked up you can move the post, you know Mr Moderator. But I realize it involves a modicum of effort.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Race will be telling those Hooters stories in Swaye's Wigwam during our August fundraiser!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Great bored selection as always.

Thanks Taft!

If you see that I fucked up you can move the post, you know Mr Moderator. But I realize it involves a modicum of effort.
    Welp. That ship has sailed.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,343 Swaye's Wigwam

Race will be telling those Hooters stories in Swaye's Wigwam during our August fundraiser!
    In this economy?