Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon Cop Investigated for Asking If Protester Is OK After Fight

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
Liberalism is a mental illness. Clown World. Who votes for this insanity? Also, it takes three DNC propagandists to write this hit piece?

The OK sign isn’t a racist symbol, you Leftist fools. It was a 4Chan prank and of course The Democrat Einsteins believe it..

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-investigate-video-appearing-show-officer-flash-white-power-sign-n1232938

By Matteo Moschella, Ali Gostanian and Tim Stelloh

The Oregon State Police on Sunday cleared a trooper who appeared to make a white power symbol during a Black Lives Matter protest in Salem, Oregon, over the weekend.

In a statement, authorities said the trooper made the gesture after seeing a skirmish during the event at the Oregon Capitol on Saturday. He was checking on a man who had been knocked to the ground, police said

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    I’m gonna need a list of hand signals that are no longer ok. Can someone remind me what the 4chan thing was again? How’d the OK symbol go from a great way to tell chicks in the 1980s that you had a nice buzz going and they had a great ass to being a KKK gesture in 2019?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

I’m gonna need a list of hand signals that are no longer ok. Can someone remind me what the 4chan thing was again? How’d the OK symbol go from a great way to tell chicks in the 1980s that you had a nice buzz going and they had a great ass to being a KKK gesture in 2019?

The left said so.