Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Isaiah Brevard, 2021 4* WR Southaven (Southaven HS), MS (offered 1/23/2020)

dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited July 2020 in Duck Refuge
Big receiver with great hands. He is set to commit on July 4th. A few crystal balls for Oregon.

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020
    He should be next Oregon commit. If so it moves Oregon up to #5 nationally and past USC for #1 spot in PAC 12 with one less commit.

https://247sports.com/Player/Isaiah-Brevard-46079432/
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020
    Would prefer a speedster, but having another Juwan Johnson type red zone target is a nice consolation.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Worthy has a few CB’s to Michigan. It may work out that we get Brevard and Thornton. I think that works out just fine. Hudson-Ware is the inside guy and three outside receivers. Big upgrade in the WR room and we get big on the outside.
    Exactly. Looks like Michigan. Since he wants to run track also this surprises me. I guess he has family in Michigan.
    edited July 2020
    Story from TOS: Brevard and Worthy both wanted to be Ducks. Brevard was likely the odd man out with the likelihood of Ware-Hudson, Franklin,Thornton, Worthy and the 2 4 star TE’s.

When Franklin committed to Ducks the communication changed with Worthy. It seems that affected him. His Mom favors Michigan because she has relatives there. The Ducks were willing to wait but the class was coming together and they didn’t want to lose Brevard who they like.

Franklin, Thornton, Ware-Hudson, and Brevard are all rated higher than Worthy.