Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So what have we learned?

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
CHOP was a lot of things. Personally I am not seeing one positive thing come out of the "summer of love". Nothing, but maybe someone on here can enlighten me. In hindsight I find the lack of shock and concern on the left for what happened in Seattle very unsettling. 4 weeks of hell and not an ounce of concern from rat leadership.

Some things I have learned and other facts that have been further substantiated in this tragic Seattle rat debacle:

-Far left leadership is absolutely damaging and worthless to the individual, the private sector and business.
-The left mob rules above all else in liberal cities. In Seattle's case like so many others, those that disagree with the occupiers were labelled racists.
-Violence is acceptable to rats if it is in the name of their cause.
-Murder is part of the lefts playbook. You have to break a few eggs right?
-Is there a worse mayor in the country?
-Black on black violence is nationwide and clearly present in CHOP which is in a lilly white city.
-Liberal parents would let a 14 year old stay in CHOP and get shot. What the fuck?
-Anti cop was the original excuse used by the protestors but as one can see by so many of the signs in the CHOP, it is simply about a group of narcissists who want something for nothing through the destruction our society as we know it.
-The rat mainstream media waxed poetically about how the residents and businesses in the CHOP zone loved what was happening, right up until those businesses and residents filed a federal lawsuit against the city. Magically the press went silent on that issue from that point forward.
-Rapes, thefts, assaults, shootings of teenagers and murder and not one rat leader in the entire country demanded the end to the CHOP occupation or even denounced the violence.
-You have to have your head examined to be a cop in a liberal city and even more you have to be a total idiot to want to live in a city where they are actively trying to get rid of the police force.

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    The same people will still vote Democrat. Liberalism is a mental illness. GOP voters at a national level finally had enough of the Bush/McCain/Romney and that’s how we ended up with Trump, who is a marked improvement in terms of representing American citizens.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    BLM, ANTIFA, SPLC, ACLU etc. etc. is all about communism.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

The same people will still vote Democrat. Liberalism is a mental illness. GOP voters at a national level finally had enough of the Bush/McCain/Romney and that’s how we ended up with Trump, who is a marked improvement in terms of representing American citizens.

And unfortunately that mental illness is viral and spreads as such
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    CaptainPJ said:

And unfortunately that mental illness is viral and spreads as such
    Waiting for the bodies stacked like cordwood....

No, seriously. That would be great.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    I have room for a couple cords in my shed
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    it is not what we? learned - it is what the Dems learned.
    1. it was a good distraction from the Vid
    2. The Vid has 6 weeks of catch up that is starting back up with no one on defense
    3. They think they have a chance to drag the Vid and the economic stoppage till Nov 3
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    Listen, the idea of Chop works it just hasn’t been implemented correctly. Ever. Anywhere.