Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12 Conference outlines ‘initial steps’ to combat racism and promote social justice

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,239 Swaye's Wigwam
    Any word on football?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,043 Standard Supporter
    I'm having a hard time figuring out what the gibberish below is expected to accomplish. Is the Pac 12 and liberal run universities discriminating against black athletes? Be it white or black, I can't imagine a more pampered group on a college campus. Free education, all the top education assistance that you want, generally lionized on campus and in the community. It's like a program to promote special programs to provide opportunities to millionaires. In the real world, college athletic opportunities will collapse as college revenues collapse due to the leftards response to the chicom crud.
    =======

The Pac-12 Conference announced a series of “initial steps” to promote social justice and combat racism in a release Wednesday.

Those steps include the creation of a head of diversity and inclusion position, with the search to fill it “beginning in short order”; the formation of a social-justice and anti-racism advisory group comprised of athletics and academic leaders and athletes from all Pac-12 member institutions; and the launch of a series of athlete and coach anti-racism virtual forums.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I'm having a hard time figuring out what the gibberish below is expected to accomplish. Is the Pac 12 and liberal run universities discriminating against black athletes? Be it white or black, I can't imagine a more pampered group on a college campus. Free education, all the top education assistance that you want, generally lionized on campus and in the community. It's like a program to promote special programs to provide opportunities to millionaires. In the real world, college athletic opportunities will collapse as college revenues collapse due to the leftards response to the chicom crud.
    =======

The Pac-12 Conference announced a series of “initial steps” to promote social justice and combat racism in a release Wednesday.

Those steps include the creation of a head of diversity and inclusion position, with the search to fill it “beginning in short order”; the formation of a social-justice and anti-racism advisory group comprised of athletics and academic leaders and athletes from all Pac-12 member institutions; and the launch of a series of athlete and coach anti-racism virtual forums.

The diversity industrial complex.

They don't want to "solve" anything. It goes against their own interests.