Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“NASCAR Noose” Photo and 2019/2020 Photos Don’t Match Up

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
edited June 2020 in Tug Tavern
No walls between garage areas in three photos. Clearly a wall and thicker rope in the Fake making the social media rounds.

Someone compare these 4 photos and tell me the difference and how the new photo is of the same area.

As I said, we live in a Post-Fact world now.

Hey

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Okay I'll bite. What's the motivation? They're acknowledging it's a door pull, what difference does it make if it's not the actual pull from his actual garage?

This just opens up for people to claim it wasn't a door pull at all.

I don't understand what you're fighting for here.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dnc said:

Okay I'll bite. What's the motivation? They're acknowledging it's a door pull, what difference does it make if it's not the actual pull from his actual garage?

I tend to fight for knowing the truth but I realize that’s much too high a bar in today’s post-fact society.

Compare the photos, which are clearly not from the same areas, and you tell me the motivation. Only a mentally ill person could somehow convince themselves the newer photo with the sheet metal wall as being from the same pulls shown in the photos.

NASCAR, if it really I them who actually did put out this photo, has their own dying sport so maybe they think this clear lie helps.

dnc said:

I tend to fight for knowing the truth but I realize that’s much too high a bar in today’s post-fact society.

Compare the photos, which are clearly not from the same areas, and you tell me the motivation. Only a mentally ill person could somehow convince themselves the newer photo with the sheet metal wall as being from the same pulls shown in the photos.

NASCAR, if it really I them who actually did put out this photo, has their own dying sport so maybe they think this clear lie helps.
    K

I agree they don't appear to be from the same place. Butt this just seems a really odd fight to take on. They're admitting it was a door pull. Why would that not be good news?
    dnc said:

dnc said:

K

I agree they don't appear to be from the same place. Butt this just seems a really odd fight to take on. They're admitting it was a door pull. Why would that not be good news?
    Of course it is good news but thousands of people are on Twitter saying this is the pull from the Wallace garage when it clearly is a photo of something other that that pull. It’s Fake News and it doesn’t help out anyone.

dnc said:

dnc said:

K

Of course it is good news but thousands of people are on Twitter saying this is the pull from the Wallace garage when it clearly is a photo of something other that that pull. It’s Fake News and it doesn’t help out anyone.
    OK

I just can't summon outrage over this one.

Carry on.
    Also, we know the rope was cut off as “evidence” based on available weekend photos, yet in this new photo the entire staging area is devoid of any people and the garage bays are all vacant with no equipment or even cars. Who took the new photo?

It is stupid either way so whatever. I don’t watch NASCAR so if they think this helps them, oh well.

Also, we know the rope was cut off as “evidence” based on available weekend photos, yet in this new photo the entire staging area is devoid of any people and the garage bays are all vacant with no equipment or even cars. Who took the new photo?

It is stupid either way so whatever. I don’t watch NASCAR so if they think this helps them, oh well.

Common ground fren