Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

As predicted by many, Bubba is still a victim.

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
Many on the left refuse to accept the FBI's conclusion even though there are photos from 2019. Bubba Wallace is one of them. He wants to be a victim no matter what. The multimillionaire Nascar driver is somehow a victim. Go figure. It just proves once again that to a rat, a manufactured lie or false accusation is too good to waste.

Being an ex-sailing deck hand, I am stumped at how we are going to use ropes moving forward. Virtually all knots include a loop of some sort. Woa beget the next pale face who ties a half hitch in public.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bubba-wallace-noose-nascar-garage-fbi-no-crime-committed/

"I talked to my crew chief about it. ... I wanted to make sure we weren't jumping the gun," Wallace told Lemon. " ... It was a noose. Whether tied in 2019, or whatever, it was a noose. So, it wasn't directed at me, but somebody tied a noose."

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946

Yeah, I called it. As usual.

No you didn't, IC just baited you again.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
    I know that Bubba was alerted to the noose and he never saw it so I can't say he is the cause of the hysteria. However, I will say that he fucked up. He had an opportunity to say that the noose was a non issue, just someone making a handle to open and close the garage door. Instead he did the despicable thing and played the victim thus continuing this junk.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    He’s got plenty of people/SIGs in his ear, pushing him along on this. Hate to see it....
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,043 Standard Supporter
    Today Cowherd was making a big deal about the people saying, "I told you so." The fact that this was a hoax was incidental to the fact that NASCAR has a racist past and therefore it turned out to be a good thing and those saying from the start to wait for the evidence just showed how racist they were.
    The ends always justify the means, guys.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited June 2020

Today Cowherd was making a big deal about the people saying, "I told you so." The fact that this was a hoax was incidental to the fact that NASCAR has a racist past and therefore it turned out to be a good thing and those saying from the start to wait for the evidence just showed how racist they were.

Cowherd destroyed the legacy Kirby Puckett the day after he died for some unproven allegations in a Sports Illustrated article but has Warren Moon, wife-bearer and sexual harasser (settler another case in 2019) on his show and never says a word. I also don’t care about “I told you so” because I was correct yet again, but I do view anybody who immediately believed The Garage Door Loop as a Hate Crime with zero skepticism as being an obvious simpleton.

The Left tends believe in Guilty until proven Not Guilty, yet still part Guilty.

Others tend to believe in Innocent until proven Guilty.
    Didn’t Moon get acquitted of beating his wife?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    thechatch said:

Didn’t Moon get acquitted of beating his wife?

And then proceeded to fondle a colleague, got #metoo'd, and faded into the abyss.