Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White people, just admit it. You're all a bunch of racists.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
In fact, if you deny that you're a racist, that's the clearest indication that you really are a racist.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    The reality is we're all at least a little racist by nature. We're all naturally more comfortable and more trusting of people who look like us. The trick is accepting that and working to grow past it.

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dnc said:

The reality is we're all at least a little racist by nature. We're all naturally more comfortable and more trusting of people who look like us. The trick is accepting that and working to grow past it.

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

I’ve been told that it is impossible for POC to be racist toward whites.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club
    She's a SJW shyster
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

Sorry, I don't buy that. Watch young kids 2 to 6 or 7 years old, if they have a fear of other kids who don't look like them they sure hide it well.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    I don't like criminals. Color has nothing to do with it but actions do.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Stupid white bitch.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Of course she lives in the whitest big US city...Seattle
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

Racist or prejudice? Yuuuuuge difference

Also, colorblind is racist.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

Speak for yourself
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Of course she lives in the whitest big US city...Seattle

Don’t you dare take that crown away from Portland!

Wait, you said “big” city. Carry on.

dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

Agree colorblind is racist. That was my point.

What’s your distinction between racist and prejudice? I think racism is race based prejudice. How do you define them?

dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

Speak for yourself
    Sure.gif

dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

I’ve been told that it is impossible for POC to be racist toward whites.
    So have I. I strongly disagree.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,240 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

Yes, but what you are talking about isn’t racism. It’s a survival of the fittest trait, it served a real purpose at some point. Eventually it wouldn't and would go away. Continuing to highlight differences has the opposite effect.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

What’s your distinction between racist and prejudice? I think racism is race based prejudice. How do you define them?
    Everyone is prejudice all day, every day. I see people and I pre judge them. Their clothes, their weight, their hair, their car, their house, their demeanor, their job, their hobbies, their bumper stickers, their hygiene, their music, the books they liked the movies they watch...etc etc.

Racism is the belief and acting on the belief that one is superior to another because of race. It’s not related to prejudice. A person of a different race could be successful by every measure than another, but regardless is regarded as lower in societal standing solely on skin color by someone less successful.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

Everyone is prejudice all day, every day. I see people and I pre judge them. Their clothes, their weight, their hair, their car, their house, their demeanor, their job, their hobbies, their bumper stickers, their hygiene, their music, the books they liked the movies they watch...etc etc.

Racism is the belief and acting on the belief that one is superior to another because of race. It’s not related to prejudice. A person of a different race could be successful by every measure than another, but regardless is regarded as lower in societal standing solely on skin color by someone less successful.
    Dude, brah...Mrs. Throbber v2.0 and I just had the very same conversation and those were her points exactly.

I mean, that's kinda hot, you know? In a non-gay sort of way.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    FYI Albino people are mad that others call themselves "white"!

dnc said:

dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

I mean that's certainly racist but that's a specific type of racism - white (or black or brown or whatever) supremacy. There is more to racism than that.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

"Colorblind" is a myth.

@GrandpaSankey

I mean that's certainly racist but that's a specific type of racism - white (or black or brown or whatever) supremacy. There is more to racism than that.
    Disagree.