Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PSU & former Sheldon QB, son of former Oregon & now MSU WR coach Michael Johnson Jr enters portal

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    His dad was the worst coach on staff and was forced out...and you think he might come here?
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020
    ntxduck said:

His dad was the worst coach on staff and was forced out...and you think he might come here?

Where the fuck did I say he might come here? I don’t want him, never did. Just more of you’re BS strawman crap.

I thought Anything higher than the Mountain West, Midwest or Sunbelt was a stretch for him from the beginning. I never said his dad was a good coach either.

I posted this just for local interest for Duck fans that is all and nothing more.

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

Where the fuck did I say he might come here? I don’t want him, never did. Just more of you’re BS strawman crap.

I thought Anything higher than the Mountain West, Midwest or Sunbelt was a stretch for him from the beginning. I never said his dad was a good coach either.

I posted this just for local interest for Duck fans that is all and nothing more.

You clearly thought he might come here. Otherwise you would have posted it on the Sheldon HS football board
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

You clearly thought he might come here. Otherwise you would have posted it on the Sheldon HS football board
    That's a hell of a leap.
    edited June 2020
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

That’s what’s wrong with you. You are full of shit and assume things not in evidence. Because you hate you would rather denigrate by creating a false narrative rather than asking. You’re a punk.

I “clearly” thought he might come here. You are a nutcase.😂

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he moved back to Oregon, but he'd be playing in Corvallis if he did.

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he moved back to Oregon, but he'd be playing in Corvallis if he did.
    More likely Portland 😁

• dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

He's been playing dumb for so long he forgot it was an act .
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

That’s what’s wrong with you. You are full of shit and assume things not in evidence. Because you hate you would rather denigrate by creating a false narrative rather than asking. You’re a punk.

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said: