Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

4 Star 2021 Duck commit Kyron Ware-Hudson

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

The fuck is he doing? I know that kid. When he got out of rehab or something and tweeted that he was broke and hungry I offered to send him money or order him food. I’d have preferred to put in a food order, but offered money in case he really wanted to get dope since that might still save him from a bad decision. He didn’t follow up for a while and then said he was fine.

I think there are some serious mental health and/or drug issues going on. Look at what your defense is defense is doing to these kids, Avalos!
    Have you seen his dad’s twitter?
    Unless he tweets about college football or big tittys probably not.

The last time I saw you say something was weird I wound up on Millen’s instagram and was greeted with an artistic black and white picture of him in underwear holding a puppy, and my life was better off without that.

Alright, I’m curious. Hold on.

Link me.
    Chance Hudson
    I think he meant tyemyshoes dad. Not Hudson’s dad
    Ooooh
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Black Lives Matter though and that’s what really counts, doesn’t it?

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

ntxduck said:

The fuck is he doing? I know that kid. When he got out of rehab or something and tweeted that he was broke and hungry I offered to send him money or order him food. I’d have preferred to put in a food order, but offered money in case he really wanted to get dope since that might still save him from a bad decision. He didn’t follow up for a while and then said he was fine.

I think there are some serious mental health and/or drug issues going on. Look at what your defense is defense is doing to these kids, Avalos!

The last time I saw you say something was weird I wound up on Millen’s instagram and was greeted with an artistic black and white picture of him in underwear holding a puppy, and my life was better off without that.

Link me.
    Chance Hudson
    In my defense I have never said I’m not retarded, quite the opposite. I thought neck breaker was going to have some crazy ass dad who is wishing bodily harm on a different teams recruits.
    Seconded and was looking forward to reading it, but alas I was mistaken, too.

We’ll? just have to settle for the guy who wants this HS player to get CW25’d at SC. Classy Ducks are classy.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

Link me.
    Chance Hudson
    Ooooh
    Yeah after I saw the flip I tried to find some of his previous tweets, but the really juicy anti USC and Clay Helton ones were already deleted.

Good on him though, if his kid wants to go to USC and he’s man enough to forget his beef over the larger son not getting recruited hard enough that is admirable. I love USC selling him on having a less deep depth chart at WR. Let’s say the latest St Brown super spawn leaves for the draft. That still leaves Drake London, Bru McCoy, Gary Bryant Jr, and Kyle Ford if he gets new knees. And the Quay Davis guy they’re bringing in.

Meanwhile, Redd and Johnson III are gone for Oregon. Leaving Devon Williams, although a tiny chance he wants to stop playing school and go to the NFL, and Mycah Pittman. Hutson, Delgado, and Addison have all played but if you don’t think you can beat them out then good riddance. Maybe he’s scared of Franklin, Thornton, and Brevard.

Chance seems like a decent dude. This USC parent is my favorite though.

Bryce did not stay in sunny California, he went to Dodge Charger land. He was wrong about MASE last year, but he is right about Mase this year. MASS spent his off season fathering children and shooting seed instead of anabolics.

Don’t get your football advice from Hunter Echols’ illiterate, fatass dad. I don’t think USC getting fisted on a 56-7 run by kids named Brady Breeze and Justin Herbert is the ass popping he was waiting for.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Link me.
    Chance Hudson
    Ooooh
    Yeah after I saw the flip I tried to find some of his previous tweets, but the really juicy anti USC and Clay Helton ones were already deleted.

Good on him though, if his kid wants to go to USC and he’s man enough to forget his beef over the larger son not getting recruited hard enough that is admirable. I love USC selling him on having a less deep depth chart at WR. Let’s say the latest St Brown super spawn leaves for the draft. That still leaves Drake London, Bru McCoy, Gary Bryant Jr, and Kyle Ford if he gets new knees. And the Quay Davis guy they’re bringing in.

Meanwhile, Redd and Johnson III are gone for Oregon. Leaving Devon Williams, although a tiny chance he wants to stop playing school and go to the NFL, and Mycah Pittman. Hutson, Delgado, and Addison have all played but if you don’t think you can beat them out then good riddance. Maybe he’s scared of Franklin, Thornton, and Brevard.

Bryce did not stay in sunny California, he went to Dodge Charger land. He was wrong about MASE last year, but he is right about Mase this year. MASS spent his off season fathering children and shooting seed instead of anabolics.

Don’t get your football advice from Hunter Echols’ illiterate, fatass dad. I don’t think USC getting fisted on a 56-7 run by kids named Brady Breeze and Justin Herbert is the ass popping he was waiting for.
    Mase got fat. Oregon fans using “he had a kid!!!” as an excuse is hilarious.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Link me.
    Chance Hudson
    Ooooh

Do they think Mase was the mom?
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Link me.
    Chance Hudson
    Ooooh

He put on sympathy weight.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

LC Echols needs an invite

Can the parents of recruits read this board if their children are no longer recruits and the parents can’t read?

Someone should invite him, though. His Cristolball predictions and evaluations would add some value. The opposite of what he promises happens every time, it’s fucking uncanny.
  • Options

LC Echols needs an invite

Can the parents of recruits read this board if their children are no longer recruits and the parents can’t read?

Someone should invite him, though. His Cristolball predictions and evaluations would add some value. The opposite of what he promises happens every time, it’s fucking uncanny.
    His son sucks
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Link me.
    Chance Hudson
    Ooooh

Weight gain by the dad is real. I’ve done it twice. You try not eating delicious sweets and salts when the old lady gets a pregnant binge eat on.
    Thats the unspoken truth about dad bod, it starts during pregnancy.