Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My McGary getting ratio'd

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Non story. NOGAF about McGary outside of here Husky Fans and maybe a couple of Falcon fans.

He was a first round pick a year ago.

In a week nobody will care at all.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I remember that time I felt oppressed as a white man in America. It was right between that one time I fucked up royally and things magically worked out fine and one of the other times I fucked up royally and things magically worked out fine.

Come to think of it... No, I actually don't remember it.

https://youtu.be/l_LeJfn_qW0
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

He's right of course but this isn't going to help the "Kaleb's racist" narrative.

EMFA
    Who?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2020

dnc said:

Non story. NOGAF about McGary outside of here Husky Fans and maybe a couple of Falcon fans.

Nobody cares now
    The amount of pandering and virtue signaling from people you know dgaf is fucking embarrassing. Pussification is the real pandemic.

The WBB coach sent a twat mirroring every white person in America but actually had the gall to say all human lives matter. The SJWs (everyone) ripped her to shreds about being rayciss even though she's married to a black dude and has black kids lol. Complete and utter capitulation or the mob is unleashed.
  • Options
    DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 597
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Nobody cares now
    The amount of pandering and virtue signaling from people you know dgaf is fucking embarrassing. Pussification is the real pandemic.

The WBB coach sent a twat mirroring every white person in America but actually had the gall to say all human lives matter. The SJWs (everyone) ripped her to shreds about being rayciss even though she's married to a black dude and has black kids lol. Complete and utter capitulation or the mob is unleashed.
    So true, so true. Have been SICKENED by the lack of support for our? WBB coach on these boreds in these times.

How long of an extension would be appropriate given her struggle, and knowing that no one else would ever want to coach here given this incredible and unreasonably high bar of not coming off publicly as a complete dumbshit on this issue for the sake of recruiting, relationships with existing players, fundraising, etc.?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    he lucky that drew bree said something even dumber at times likes these, best to STFU
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

Nobody cares now

So true, so true. Have been SICKENED by the lack of support for our? WBB coach on these boreds in these times.

How long of an extension would be appropriate given her struggle, and knowing that no one else would ever want to coach here given this incredible and unreasonably high bar of not coming off publicly as a complete dumbshit on this issue for the sake of recruiting, relationships with existing players, fundraising, etc.?
    People can screech all they want about the SJWs, but the tide of public opinion is very clearly on the side of "be supportive of BLM or shut the fuck up". And guess what? Shutting the fuck up is really easy, and won't put your job in jeopardy.
    Is it? Are you positive about that? I see a lot of people saying shit really loudly and shouting down anyone who disagrees with them like petulant children. I see the media parroting everything the loud voices tell them to. I see a pathetic amount of virtue signaling and asking 'is this what you want me to think?' I see anyone visible in society tucking their collective dicks between their legs because they're so damn scared of not projecting right thinking and being called rayciss, fascist, homophobic and the gamut of other ist/ic words and are paralyzed with fear of having an independent thought. And I see a terrible, unacceptable situation being weaponized based on media manipulation and lies to destabilize and further divide our country.

What I don't see are those who are being bullied into keeping their mouths shut. How many might that be? Nobody has any fucking idea because the discourse has unraveled so far that there is really no discourse allowed at all. Black policemen have died from the senseless riots but if you dare condemn the riots, violence, looting of buildings, that's supposedly racist. I see human beings as human beings. Always have. You know, that whole 'not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character' thing? Well, just found out the other day that that, too, is racist.

That fucking coward cop is a humongous piece of shit. He's in jail for murder as he well should be. So are the other cowards who didn't do shit to stop it. Yet I see people ruining innocents' businesses and committing senseless anarchic violence in the name of 'justice for George Floyd'. Nobody with a pair of balls and a preschool education actually thinks that lighting business on fire brings justice for George Floyd. That's horse shit. Justice for George Floyd is him still being alive. The next best thing is punishing his murderer, who is already in jail.

I keep hearing all this rhetoric about needing to have a discussion, but those same people don't actually want to have a discussion. A discussion is a mutual sharing of ideas and opinions, listening to the other person, talking about where you might disagree and hopefully coming to a mutual understanding. What they actually want is to lecture you and if you disagree, however slightly, bully you, shout you down, sick the mob after you until you're intimidated into shutting the fuck up.

That's actually scary as a nation and is far from a climate to properly judge the average opinion. If I turn on Chinese media and ask people on Beijing streets, am I to assume 100% approval of dictator Xi? 75? 50? Nobody fucking knows because if there are dissenting opinions, the populace is too afraid of the repercussions to express them. It's easier to just shut the fuck up. You don't think there's an awful lot of that going on right now?

I'm all about having a meaningful discussion about police reform, racism across all races, how to move forward, demilitarizing police, how, if at all, we can curb racist violence. There are always going to be pieces of shit who do despicable things. Is there a way to mitigate that? Let's have a fucking discussion. But we seriously do not even know what the motivations of this cop were? How do we know he wasn't a lunatic schizo who went off the deep end? Hell, we don't even know for sure if his motivations actually were racist. It's highly likely, but nobody fucking knows. There are twice as many whites killed by police each year than blacks and 2.5x more than Hispanics. It's not like there aren't examples of whites being targeted. So why just pick one and ignore all the others? Because we're sheep and need the outrage to be be served on a platter for us so we can look around and be told how we're supposed to act.

One senseless death is one too many and it sickens me to see. But I refuse to be told how to think and bullying people into memorizing the supposed right way to do so is fucking stupid because it doesn't change their thought process, it just shrinks their balls and makes for good parrots. I just don't see how that's good for our country or helpful to the cause they supposedly want to advance. I know what's in my heart and it's laughable to me that someone can seriously think they know better than I do because I have the gall to form my own opinions.

But I realize there are a lot of cucks who feel good about going along to get along. I find it disingenuous and it would make me feel like a bit of a bitch but I'm also not going to tell someone how to think.
  • Options
    PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

dnc said:

Nobody cares now

People can screech all they want about the SJWs, but the tide of public opinion is very clearly on the side of "be supportive of BLM or shut the fuck up". And guess what? Shutting the fuck up is really easy, and won't put your job in jeopardy.
    Is it? Are you positive about that? I see a lot of people saying shit really loudly and shouting down anyone who disagrees with them like petulant children. I see the media parroting everything the loud voices tell them to. I see a pathetic amount of virtue signaling and asking 'is this what you want me to think?' I see anyone visible in society tucking their collective dicks between their legs because they're so damn scared of not projecting right thinking and being called rayciss, fascist, homophobic and the gamut of other ist/ic words and are paralyzed with fear of having an independent thought. And I see a terrible, unacceptable situation being weaponized based on media manipulation and lies to destabilize and further divide our country.

What I don't see are those who are being bullied into keeping their mouths shut. How many might that be? Nobody has any fucking idea because the discourse has unraveled so far that there is really no discourse allowed at all. Black policemen have died from the senseless riots but if you dare condemn the riots, violence, looting of buildings, that's supposedly racist. I see human beings as human beings. Always have. You know, that whole 'not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character' thing? Well, just found out the other day that that, too, is racist.

That fucking coward cop is a humongous piece of shit. He's in jail for murder as he well should be. So are the other cowards who didn't do shit to stop it. Yet I see people ruining innocents' businesses and committing senseless anarchic violence in the name of 'justice for George Floyd'. Nobody with a pair of balls and a preschool education actually thinks that lighting business on fire brings justice for George Floyd. That's horse shit. Justice for George Floyd is him still being alive. The next best thing is punishing his murderer, who is already in jail.

I keep hearing all this rhetoric about needing to have a discussion, but those same people don't actually want to have a discussion. A discussion is a mutual sharing of ideas and opinions, listening to the other person, talking about where you might disagree and hopefully coming to a mutual understanding. What they actually want is to lecture you and if you disagree, however slightly, bully you, shout you down, sick the mob after you until you're intimidated into shutting the fuck up.

That's actually scary as a nation and is far from a climate to properly judge the average opinion. If I turn on Chinese media and ask people on Beijing streets, am I to assume 100% approval of dictator Xi? 75? 50? Nobody fucking knows because if there are dissenting opinions, the populace is too afraid of the repercussions to express them. It's easier to just shut the fuck up. You don't think there's an awful lot of that going on right now?

I'm all about having a meaningful discussion about police reform, racism across all races, how to move forward, demilitarizing police, how, if at all, we can curb racist violence. There are always going to be pieces of shit who do despicable things. Is there a way to mitigate that? Let's have a fucking discussion. But we seriously do not even know what the motivations of this cop were? How do we know he wasn't a lunatic schizo who went off the deep end? Hell, we don't even know for sure if his motivations actually were racist. It's highly likely, but nobody fucking knows. There are twice as many whites killed by police each year than blacks and 2.5x more than Hispanics. It's not like there aren't examples of whites being targeted. So why just pick one and ignore all the others? Because we're sheep and need the outrage to be be served on a platter for us so we can look around and be told how we're supposed to act.

One senseless death is one too many and it sickens me to see. But I refuse to be told how to think and bullying people into memorizing the supposed right way to do so is fucking stupid because it doesn't change their thought process, it just shrinks their balls and makes for good parrots. I just don't see how that's good for our country or helpful to the cause they supposedly want to advance. I know what's in my heart and it's laughable to me that someone can seriously think they know better than I do because I have the gall to form my own opinions.

But I realize there are a lot of cucks who feel good about going along to get along. I find it disingenuous and it would make me feel like a bit of a bitch but I'm also not going to tell someone how to think.
    ok boomer
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PHD_Dawg said:

dnc said:

Nobody cares now

ok boomer
    You forgot to logout again @insinceredawg
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2020

dnc said:

Nobody cares now

Nobody wants to read your dissertation on whatever the fuck you're talking about. I wouldn't know because I didn't read it.

Take your act to the Tug, you'd fit in well.
  • Options
    DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 597
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Nobody cares now

This is the statement Jody Wynn should have gone with originally
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dnc said:

Nobody cares now

Fuck u tequilla

Didn't read