Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Can't even be mad.

This will be the new Hitler meme.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Hurtful

Which causes more pain and anguish? Losing the National Championship game or going 0-12?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Do better Race.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020
    SFGbob said:

Hurtful

Which causes more pain and anguish? Losing the National Championship game or going 0-12?

Jesus, really? Owen was my junior year. It's not like it's a shock to your system when you follow the program closely and you drop the last couple games. Even the sorority chicks were laughing about how pathetic the whole situation was. Spark up and moveon.org

Compare that to all your trailer park fans with "Dyer was down" in their handles. Yeah, that's why you lost. Wasn't because your defense had to eagle eye the best player in the country the entire game.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Hurtful

In the immortal words of Joe Montana - I don't know what it's like to lose the championship. Ask Brady
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Hurtful

In the immortal words of Joe Montana - I don't know what it's like to lose the championship. Ask Brady
    In a season where you end up losing in the Championship game you've already experienced numerous highs and great victories through out that year. In an 0-12 year you have nothing but misery the entire year.

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hurtful

In a season where you end up losing in the Championship game you've already experienced numerous highs and great victories through out that year. In an 0-12 year you have nothing but misery the entire year.

I feel like say, 0-6 on the way to 0-12 probably hurts worse. By the time that 12th game rolls around, the numbness has set in.

If Oregon was 0-11, I'd reluctantly be an OSU fan so we could eradicate whatever coaching situation was allowing it to happen. I didn't think I could do it until Helfrich had us at 4-7.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    ramenduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hurtful

I feel like say, 0-6 on the way to 0-12 probably hurts worse. By the time that 12th game rolls around, the numbness has set in.

If Oregon was 0-11, I'd reluctantly be an OSU fan so we could eradicate whatever coaching situation was allowing it to happen. I didn't think I could do it until Helfrich had us at 4-7.
    Yeah you're probably right, by the time you hit that 12th loss you're already well past the 5th stage of grief.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ramenduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hurtful

Yep. That's the great irony of everyone trying to throw owen12 in our faces. No one was rooting harder for the 12th loss than us.

Perfect season.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

ramenduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hurtful

Yep. That's the great irony of everyone trying to throw owen12 in our faces. No one was rooting harder for the 12th loss than us.

Perfect season.
    You couldn’t possibly be rooting harder than most every Duck fan.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If your team goes 0-12 your not following them past 0-6. So you drank more that year and move on. And you can blame that on a shit coach. Not having a Natty constantly haunts us from you know who.