Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thank you Daddy! May I have another?

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    Trump fires employee he had every right to fire.........news at 11!
    edited May 2020
    Incompetent Democrat lackey

State Department Inspector General Failed to Interview Key Individuals Regarding Actions with Steele Dossier

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/state-department-inspector-general-failed-to-interview-key-individuals-regarding-actions-with-steele-dossier/
    edited May 2020
    Major Red Flag Resurfaces=> Inspector General Admitted Hillary Clinton Refused Interview Request Over Email Probe (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/major-red-flag-resurfaces-inspector-general-admits-hillary-clinton-refused-interview-request-email-probe-video/
    edited May 2020
    Pompeo Fires Deep State IG Steve Linick an Obama Holdover Who Worked with Democrats During Sham Impeachment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/pompeo-fires-deep-state-ig-steve-linick-obama-holdover-worked-democrats-sham-impeachment/

“ Linick played a role in the faux impeachment of President Trump over Ukraine.

Linick requested an urgent meeting with Congressional Democrat staffers. During the meeting Linick handed over documents related to the Trump administration and Ukraine.
    The entire impeachment was a scam to divert attention away from the Biden Crime Family and Hunter Biden’s pay-for-play with Burisma Holdings.

Linick was an anti-Trump hack who should have been removed months ago.
    CNBC reported:”

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,531 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020
    DJDuck said:

So the argument “because he can” and the 3 links to a heavy right wing news blog is the explanation. That makes sense.

Side note: turnover happens in every administration. The problem is the timing makes a story out of it. Trump has been glacially slow at even appointing people to go through vetting processes (yes, he has). Sure, Democrats gum up the processes, mainly of the judges, but vacant spots still exist with no nominees out there.
    Doogles said:

MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

So the argument “because he can” and the 3 links to a heavy right wing news blog is the explanation. That makes sense.

Side note: turnover happens in every administration. The problem is the timing makes a story out of it. Trump has been glacially slow at even appointing people to go through vetting processes (yes, he has). Sure, Democrats gum up the processes, mainly of the judges, but vacant spots still exist with no nominees out there.
    Bullshit. Anything Trump does is a story, the narrative just shifts around to your liking.

Just like the Travel ban was racist until it wasn't enough.

I agree anything he does is a story, but I’d be curious to see how often so many IGs were fired in succession like this. If it’s happened before, I’ll be happy to admit it’s not conspicuous. It’s a pretty easy story to write.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,547 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Doogles said:

MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

Bullshit. Anything Trump does is a story, the narrative just shifts around to your liking.

I agree anything he does is a story, but I’d be curious to see how often so many IGs were fired in succession like this. If it’s happened before, I’ll be happy to admit it’s not conspicuous. It’s a pretty easy story to write.
    You could look or follow the links you ignored

More of these assholes need to be fired, not less
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020
    MelloDawg said:

Doogles said:

MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

Okay, I'll play along. So what? What's the story here? Where does it lead? What does it lead to?

Got anything more than innuendo?

I'm guessing you're one of those unicorn "Moderate Democrats" based on your source "MSN."

Like I said elsewhere, there are no moderate democrats anymore, from a power standpoint.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,435 Founders Club
    edited May 2020

Major meltdown in progress

HHusky is the canary in the coal mine
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,172 Standard Supporter
    The FBI can't find the Flynn 302......I'm sure it was an accident......

edited May 2020

MelloDawg said:

Doogles said:

MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

You could look or follow the links you ignored

More of these assholes need to be fired, not less
    Firing ambassadors or generals is different than firing the people designed to perform oversight in an agency. The optics of the latter are generally not good, hence the story.

I would also wager you generally don’t know many career federal officials at the director level, but apparently think they should be fired. I generally still like you though.

MelloDawg said:

Doogles said:

MelloDawg said:

DJDuck said:

Okay, I'll play along. So what? What's the story here? Where does it lead? What does it lead to?

Got anything more than innuendo?

I'm guessing you're one of those unicorn "Moderate Democrats" based on your source "MSN."

Like I said elsewhere, there are no moderate democrats anymore, from a power standpoint.
    The story is that it looks like he’s firing inspector generals that are performing oversight of his administration’s response to either the corona virus or the Russia investigation. Is that accurate? I’m sure there’s more to the story, but as with any, this won’t move the needle for 99% of folks.

Supporters say he’s draining the swamp and see nothing concerning about it. Critics think he’s creating his own swamp.

The next guy after him will replace everyone, etc etc, but it likely won’t be with such arguably conspicuous timing
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    DJDuck said:

Did the Refuge close? T's and P's.
    edited May 2020