Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Numerology: Finding the best number in UW history

Comments

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,591 Standard Supporter
    #4 honorable mention Jaydon Mickens???????

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168
    0. Number 90 - Steve Emtman. Enough said about that.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974

whlinder said:

#4 honorable mention Jaydon Mickens???????

He caught more than he dropped.
    And if you count all the times he ran sideways and backwards, he has the most all-purpose yards of any player in UW history.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Dear Josh Kirshenbaum, if you are on the boreds, how the fuck do you honorable mention Brandon Roy, and put Magruder on the list for 3. You had one job. Repeat, one job. Even old ass fans like Creeper and Racist couldn't pick magruber out of a line up, but they'd tell you who the fuck Brandon Roy is. For fucks sake. If #3 is your go to and you don't pick the all american, nba all star, I don't even know. I'd say it was @backthepack but I'm not certain he has matriculated from Bellevue College yet.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Dear Josh Kirshenbaum, if you are on the boreds, how the fuck do you honorable mention Brandon Roy, and put Magruder on the list for 3. You had one job. Repeat, one job. Even old ass fans like Creeper and Racist couldn't pick magruber out of a line up, but they'd tell you who the fuck Brandon Roy is. For fucks sake. If #3 is your go to and you don't pick the all american, nba all star, I don't even know. I'd say it was @backthepack but I'm not certain he has matriculated from Bellevue College yet.

I’m dumb but at least I know sports!
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156

I’m dumb but at least I know sports!
    Highly questionable.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I remember Magruder well and followed that team pretty closely. He was fantastic. I am not an old ass fan but getting closer to that category.

Irregardless it's a mute poont. Roy was more significant to hoops than Magruder was to baseball. Magruder biggest recognition was second team All American on one of three college baseball lists (lists with over 25 players each).

Roy made second team All American on one of four college hoops All America lists - and first team on the other three.

All four of those teams feature five players each.

Roy was a consensus top 5 player in the country (and let's be real, should have been national POY). Magruder was a pretty good CF.

Taking Chris Magruder or Jake Browning (WTF) over Brandon Roy is Josh Kirshenbaum FS.

Thompson won a natty and popped off so she can stay.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    Forget all that shit, Magruder was also a totally underrated movie! The double sex scene in the middle is my second favorite sex scene of all time behind Team America: World Police.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    edited May 2020
    What a pussified POS society we have created. A “male” wrote this “piece?”

I’ll start with no mention of Lawyer Milloy at #9 then head to the HUB to burn it down.

Too bad all these fags are cozying up at Home waiting for the election

Edit: Honorable mention makes it worse coming from this lip wrist. Guarantee he made sure he counted it up and made sure it was 50/50 M/F.

FYFMFE
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    dnc said:

I remember Magruder well and followed that team pretty closely. He was fantastic. I am not an old ass fan but getting closer to that category.

Irregardless it's a mute poont. Roy was more significant to hoops than Magruder was to baseball. Magruder biggest recognition was second team All American on one of three college baseball lists (lists with over 25 players each).

Roy made second team All American on one of four college hoops All America lists - and first team on the other three.

All four of those teams feature five players each.

Roy was a consensus top 5 player in the country (and let's be real, should have been national POY). Magruder was a pretty good CF.

Taking Chris Magruder or Jake Browning (WTF) over Brandon Roy is Josh Kirshenbaum FS.

Thompson won a natty and popped off so she can stay.
    Magruder played CF for the Olympic Team that beat the fucking Cubans for Gold, coached by Lasorda.

So there is that, too.

I am sure this millenifag has no idea, however.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    CaptainPJ said:

What a pussified POS society we have created. A “male” wrote this “piece?”

I’ll start with no mention of Lawyer Milloy at #9 then head to the HUB to burn it down.

Too bad all these fags are cozying up at Home waiting for the election

Edit: Honorable mention makes it worse coming from this lip wrist. Guarantee he made sure he counted it up and made sure it was 50/50 M/F.

FYFMFE

THIS
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I thought 0 and 12 were the most important numbers in husky numerology?