Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Director National Intelligence to Schiff: release the transcripts or I will

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has sent a letter to chairman Adam Schiff notifying him that transcripts of all 53 interviews, over 6,000 pages in all, have been cleared for public release. "All of the transcripts, with our required redactions, can be released to the public without any concerns of disclosing classified material," Grenell wrote to Schiff in a letter dated May 4.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/byron-yorks-daily-memo-exclusive-dni-to-schiff-the-transcripts-are-ready-to-release

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuv4f-AmKE4

White ones and red ones
    And some you can't disguise
    Twisted truth and half the news
    Can't hide it in your eyes
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    God those old 80's videos were the worst.

Oh hellz no.

7-11. Now. Bring your Beat It gang wrist ties for a battle to the death.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Schiff... how can anyone actually side with that pencil-necked weasel? Corrupt AF
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

https://youtu.be/LatorN4P9aA
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    And I am a fag Journey fan too. Widely considered the worst video of all time though

Harv and I bonded over my comment that Neil Schon is the most under rated guitar player ever

Take it to yella's bored
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    chinned for 'take it to yella's'
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

And I am a fag Journey fan too. Widely considered the worst video of all time though

Harv and I bonded over my comment that Neil Schon is the most under rated guitar player ever

Take it to yella's bored

I don't know about your "worst video" claim but this is definitely the worst song.

https://youtu.be/K1b8AhIsSYQ
    edited May 2020

Take it to yella's bored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-WpsdC2-Cc

Steve Perry bounced back totally based on the white tank top/skirt of his then girlfriend....

brb, jo.

Take it to yella's bored

Neil Schon is without a doubt the most underrated guitar player. Love Journey. Saw them in 81' (I think it was 81') at Memorial Coliseum. Awesome concert in their hayday.
    SFGbob said:

Take it to yella's bored

I don't know about your "worst video" claim but this is definitely the worst song.

https://youtu.be/K1b8AhIsSYQ
    Went to an autograph session with Grace Slick. You buy a piece of her art, when she comes to town you are given 15 minutes with her and she signs the painting. Even she said We Built This City was the worst song. The woman is now 80 with snow white hair. When we spoke with her every other word out of her mouth was "fuck". Surreal hearing a woman who looked like a grandmother cussing like a sailor.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    The artistic decline from the White Rabbit days to We Built This City is the best argument for the negative long-term effects of doing massive amounts of LSD.
    The Throbber will not abide by this denigration of We Built This City.

It was a nice little tune, easy to dance to which caused the sororitutes to consume copious amounts of grain alcohol which ultimately led to the consensual separation of their half-in-the-bag bodies and clothing...

Which was nice.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

It was a nice little tune, easy to dance to which caused the sororitutes to consume copious amounts of grain alcohol which ultimately led to the consensual separation of their half-in-the-bag bodies and clothing...

Which was nice.

I have to say, it has a groove that makes it impossible to not do The Carlton.

Which was nice.

I have to say, it has a groove that makes it impossible to not do The Carlton.
    White man overbite guaranteed at least a dry handy.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

https://youtu.be/LatorN4P9aA
    God I hated journey back then. It was for girls and bubblegum radio. Hated it with a passion
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Take it to yella's bored

Neil Schon is without a doubt the most underrated guitar player. Love Journey. Saw them in 81' (I think it was 81') at Memorial Coliseum. Awesome concert in their hayday.
    Did you leave your balls at home ?

Take it to yella's bored

Did you leave your balls at home ?
    LOL! Perry put on a show. I left my balls at home when I was forced to go see The Cars. No Cars, no girlfriend playing the skin flute that evening. Most boring concert ever.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Best concerts I have been to were Bruce Springsteen and the E street band. Went to the Born in the USA tour and Tunnel of Love tour. They played for 4 1/2 hours. No opening band and a short intermission. The best part was live it sounded just like an album or CD.

I hated going to concerts that sounded like shit. Genesis was so bad we got up and walked out.

My first concert was ZZ Top. They had an small fairly unknown opening act called Aerosmith. Tyler accidentally fell off the stage during his gyrations but he finished the show. With that much coke on board he didn't feel a thing.