Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

you heard it here first

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited May 2020 in Tug Tavern
My sources are telling me the head of the Wuhan virology lab is in France at the US Embassy seeking safety for her and her family

Allegedly a disgruntled CCP higher up helped them escape, and that person has since been arrested

This is making the rounds on the internet. Remember you heard it here first ;)

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

We'd rather be first than right!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

#wallawalla
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I am chintrigued
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Helps Trump IMO

Time for the DNC/CCP to do their job and either not report it, or do report it while destroying this woman’s life.

Because that’s Big League Capital J journalism right there.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If true. Quite honestly, She shouldn't be seeking asylum here. There are people here who will wish for her silence.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,210
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I don’t even care about China that much at this point. It’s obvious that they are evil and were the initial cause and lied. Sure we could go about try to make them pay the economic bill in some sense, but I think we are kind of fucked on that point based on our own over reaction. Not a lawyer, but China’s response to an economic bill would be that they didn’t force the US to shutdown it’s own economy based on crappy models and politics. That was our own crappy decision.

The war is vs ourselves at this point. China is a separate issue.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    Just wait:

Shi Zhengli didn't kill herself memes within the next 3 weeks.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

I don’t even care about China that much at this point. It’s obvious that they are evil and were the initial cause and lied. Sure we could go about try to make them pay the economic bill in some sense, but I think we are kind of fucked on that point based on our own over reaction. Not a lawyer, but China’s response to an economic bill would be that they didn’t force the US to shutdown it’s own economy based on crappy models and politics. That was our own crappy decision.

Agree in full. However, it'd be nice to have an external Bad Guy to rally around.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bob_C said:

We can wipe our debt to them off the books pretty easily. Beyond that you are correct.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

We can wipe our debt to them off the books pretty easily. Beyond that you are correct.
    I don't think it's quite that easy as saying "fuck off" to holders of T-bills and other debt instruments - that shit gets traded out on the market left and right.

More importantly China needs to constant flow of US greenbacks into their economy so that they are then able to go out and purchase things they need on the world market. Nobody wants to take the shit yuan as payment. That Bass cat had some pretty good points relative to the leverage and house of cards in China. They are fucked, fucked, fucked if we? stop sending them money.

Trump is squeezing their balls with the right hand while he's squeezing the lefty governors balls with his left.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    Founders Club

I am chintrigued

Careful - the internet is forever. Chinslee will have you chinvestigated.

Chinslee! Chinvestiaged!

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is 17 intelligence agencies enough?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Is 17 intelligence agencies enough?

no
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

I don't think it's quite that easy as saying "fuck off" to holders of T-bills and other debt instruments - that shit gets traded out on the market left and right.

More importantly China needs to constant flow of US greenbacks into their economy so that they are then able to go out and purchase things they need on the world market. Nobody wants to take the shit yuan as payment. That Bass cat had some pretty good points relative to the leverage and house of cards in China. They are fucked, fucked, fucked if we? stop sending them money.

Trump is squeezing their balls with the right hand while he's squeezing the lefty governors balls with his left.

We can actually cancel tbills held by the ccp but other than that agree.