Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump to Iran: Do it again, you are dead.

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
It is about time. I am tired of seeing the bad guys endanger the lives of our military men and women. When BO did nothing when they boarded our ship and took hostages it emboldened these assholes and the harassment has gotten more frequent since then.

Oh no, its WWIII coming HH. We're all going to die! We should just let them threaten us and then apologize for being such a bad nation for 244 years. BO was such a good President!

The rat press is going to be 100% against this order. So predictable.

The rats in congress will call Trump every name in the book. Already heard the term "war monger". LOL! Again, so predictable.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-iran-navy-twitter-shoot-destroy-us-ships-sea-tensions-a9478051.html

Trump orders US to 'shoot down and destroy' Iranian boats 'harassing' warships

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,625
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mess with the bull long enough, you will get the horns. It's a short step from harassing to ramming a ship with explosives.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If were gonna do WW3, now is the perfect tim imo.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It is about time. I am tired of seeing the bad guys endanger the lives of our military men and women. When BO did nothing when they boarded our ship and took hostages it emboldened these assholes and the harassment has gotten more frequent since then.

Oh no, its WWIII coming HH. We're all going to die! We should just let them threaten us and then apologize for being such a bad nation for 244 years. BO was such a good President!

The rats in congress will call Trump every name in the book. Already heard the term "war monger". LOL! Again, so predictable.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-iran-navy-twitter-shoot-destroy-us-ships-sea-tensions-a9478051.html

The fact you think I would be mad at Daddy for getting tough with Iran simply demonstrates a lack of reading comprehension on your part.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Getting the price of oil back up

That and every once in a while, the annoying little geek needs to get punched in the nose so he shuts the fuck up and understands his place in the pecking order.

#playground101

This is basically how I dealt with my father-in-law. He's one of those Harbor Tuff guys who was a big deal in HS, got the top hot chick in HS (my mother-in-law was a smoke show; I will give him that) and even well into is 80s walks around with his dick in the air. Not a bad guy - worked hard and payed his taxes, etc. - but the kind of guy to whom you can't really tell anything, and he can dish out the shit but can't really take it w/o going too far w/ his mouth. My brother- in-law, who is a monster of a man and could break most dudes in half if he had that disposition, is a happy-go-lucky dude who my father-in-law fucks with unmercifully.

He asked me one day why he doesn't fuck with me. Thought maybe he just liked me more. Nope. I gave him the recipe:

- when you're at his house, he gets to be king. I don't fuck with him there, and his opinion is the one that counts and he gets the last word. I'm very quiet there and let him hold court.

- at my house, it is the other way around. how that happened was I swung my dick early and often in my marriage and let him know, in my house, and on vacations that I pay for, and when it has to do with my kids, I'm the BSD. once in a while, that meant throwing little punches at the nose to remind him, which I had to do often in the early days. It worked. He tucks his cock between his thighs when he's in my domain. But you can't throw the haymaker every time you get annoyed. Then you lose everybody and the focus is squarely on you for overreacting. But the little pops in the nose sting just enough to serve as a good reminder: put your dick away pally. There's only ever room for one, and mine hangs loose here buddy boy.

This formula has led to peace in our tim.
  • Options
    blob didn't vote for Daddy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    HHusky said:

The fact you think I would be mad at Daddy for getting tough with Iran simply demonstrates a lack of reading comprehension on your part.
    Queen of the Mamas' Boyz, spoken for.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Well, at least I'm the subject again.

#HealthyObsession
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Shoot down a boat? Since when do boats fly?
  • Options
    GDS said:

Fuck you, lying pedophile MSM parrot. Tulsi and I are eternally waiting for you to produce "her own words" showing her "soft spot" for Assad, you candy-ass pipsqueak.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Well, at least I'm the subject again.

#HealthyObsession
    "At Least" has always been YBFE, Nancy.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

So if you destroy a boat, does it go up?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

blob didn't vote for Daddy.

Brutal rebuttal Kunt. Respond to the charge that you're a unprincipled, incoherent hack by posting an incoherent response.

Since you're now trying to paint yourself as a hawk on Iran why didn't you ever say a word against the people you voted for who spent 8 years kissing the Mullah's asses? Why are you now prepared to vote again for one of those Iranian ass kissers? Why did you never say a word in opposition to the people you support when they attacked Trump for going after Soleimani?

You're a complete fucking fraud O'Keefed.