Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Would Someone Esplain

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
to me the practice of asking to be banned? It seems rather effeminate and unnecessary. Can't a person just stop coming here?

What's with BtP and Meek and others approaching Derek for the ban hammer? Is it just for dramatic effect? Like hoping Derek is going to beg them to stay or something?

Who does this, and why?

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited April 2020

to me the practice of asking to be banned? It seems rather effeminate and unnecessary. Can't a person just stop coming here?

What's with BtP and Meek and others approaching Derek for the ban hammer? Is it just for dramatic effect? Like hoping Derek is going to beg them to stay or something?

Who does this, and why?

TDS is a real thing. Add to it the crumbling of husky football hopes and you have a cocktail of insanity

Not everyone has la resolucion de Los cubanos
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Who does this, and why?

TDS is a real thing. Add to it the crumbling of husky football hopes and you have a cocktail of insanity

Eat a bag of cigars
    FireCohen said:

Who does this, and why?

Eat a bag of cigars
    Point in case
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    I always understood it to be a move where the individual either:

1) doesn’t have the discipline to not login
    2) thinks of it as a form of protest

Abundance?

In any case, I think most folks who LEAVE! opt for the Irish goodbye.

I always understood it to be a move where the individual either:

1) doesn’t have the discipline to not login
    2) thinks of it as a form of protest

Abundance?

In any case, I think most folks who LEAVE! opt for the Irish goodbye.

That's my move woman