Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies are a potential destination for USC QB JT Daniels it seems...

13»

Comments

• DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    Give me more quarterbacks please. competition is always welcomed
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited April 2020
    Just stack talent and go from there.

The JT Daniels 'throw 50/50 jump balls sixty times' strategy that destroyed Utah last year would itself be a vast improvement over the Petersen offense.

I don't know how good he is but I'd take him in a fucking heartbeat.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Looking at potential/ TBS ratings, JT Daniels was the #2 QB in the 2018 class (behind Trevor Lawerence), #16 player overall.

I'd take a fucking chance on him.

To contrast, Eason was the #2 QB in the 2016 class (behind Shea Patterson).

Both had mediocre freshman years followed by a non-year due to injury.

I dont know what my point is but I'd take a chance on a former 5* qb who has to fight to earn the job.
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 949
    JT never played with Kklif. It was Tee Martin, no?

He would start for us this year, without question. Doogs who say we don’t want/need him make my blood boil.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

He would start for us this year, without question. Doogs who say we don’t want/need him make my blood boil.

I’m pretty easily convinced that we should try and get him. Not a one and done either so even better if he’s good. If he sucks, he will transfer again.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited April 2020

Gladstone said:

Just stack talent and go from there.

The JT Daniels 'throw 50/50 jump balls sixty times' strategy that destroyed Utah last year would itself be a vast improvement over the Petersen offense.

I don't know how good he is but I'd take him in a fucking heartbeat.

That wasn’t JT Daniels throwing the ball, but I agree.
    lmao you're right, oops. got my derpy usc QBs mixed up

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

You’re right, he didn’t have KKliff, I made an oopsie poopsie.

I say take him if he wants in. Oregon took the Boston College kid because Mario doesn’t give a fuck of his other QBs will get butthurt. If Washington can get Daniels it would be a minor coup. From what I saw of him I think he was overrated, but an experienced QB is better than nothing.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Apparently he just followed all our WRs on instagram
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,619 Standard Supporter
    What the iron law? Coaches are 50/50 to start the wrong QB?
    I'm kind of worried this will increase the probability of picking the wrong one since there will be more to pick from.

Irregardless its a mute poont. Daniels' uncle/godfather/family friend (I can't remember which) lives in my hood and we always talk West Coast football. (I always make sure to say what a great coach Clay Helton is and how I wish we had him)
    Months ago he said JTD was going to return and fight for the job and see what happened, not transfer. I'm sure that's just what he was hearing and things change so don't twist, but with bars closed I haven't run into him to get a fupdate.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,204 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2020

Apparently he just followed all our WRs on instagram

I'm seeing he's following Ty Jones, but also a Michigan WR and a Georgia RB. Also a nice Utah volleyball player. I'd give her an 8. Buttfuck if I know if I'm using Instagram properly.