Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did Xi Jinping Deliberately Sicken the World?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

LebamDawg said:

why is anyone saying they tried to contain the virus? In December and January there were millions of people flying out of China all over the world.

One report was 780,000 flew into the US from China in that time frame. Not all from the Wuhan area but many were. A ton of folks made it to Europe also.

Who to believe is the hardest thing to do with this crap. I don't trust the Chinks and I sure as hell don't trust our government - from the top down to the city level. They are all liars

If you’re talking to me, I clearly said local containment. Once that failed, And information had begun to leak out, I don’t think the Chinese government gave two shits about whether or not this thing hit US cities.

They lied from the jump. Claiming there was no H2H risk, when all of the data from their own scientists and doctors said the contrary...stockpiling ventilators and PPE while only reporting a tiny fraction of infections and deaths.

The Chinese government is fucking evil, and they are THE bad actors in this. Not Trump. Not Fauci. Not Schumer or Pelosi or DeBlasio. This is the fault of that communist regime and their laser focused desire to avoid international embarrassment and bring about the end of US economic dominance.

Did they try to infect US and European citizens with this? I don’t think so...but they certainly didn’t try not to.

Once local containment failed the CCP 100% decided to let it spread around the world.

Domenstic flights to and from Wuhan were halted. International was not.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

LebamDawg said:

why is anyone saying they tried to contain the virus? In December and January there were millions of people flying out of China all over the world.

One report was 780,000 flew into the US from China in that time frame. Not all from the Wuhan area but many were. A ton of folks made it to Europe also.

Who to believe is the hardest thing to do with this crap. I don't trust the Chinks and I sure as hell don't trust our government - from the top down to the city level. They are all liars

If you’re talking to me, I clearly said local containment. Once that failed, And information had begun to leak out, I don’t think the Chinese government gave two shits about whether or not this thing hit US cities.

They lied from the jump. Claiming there was no H2H risk, when all of the data from their own scientists and doctors said the contrary...stockpiling ventilators and PPE while only reporting a tiny fraction of infections and deaths.

The Chinese government is fucking evil, and they are THE bad actors in this. Not Trump. Not Fauci. Not Schumer or Pelosi or DeBlasio. This is the fault of that communist regime and their laser focused desire to avoid international embarrassment and bring about the end of US economic dominance.

Did they try to infect US and European citizens with this? I don’t think so...but they certainly didn’t try not to.

Once local containment failed the CCP 100% decided to let it spread around the world.

And China is going to need to answer to this.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

thechatch said:

LebamDawg said:

Yep. They didnt mean to let it out but once it was out they wanted to bring everyone down with them.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    China is hoping like hell this gets Biden elected, since their top recruit Bernie got his ass handed to him on Super Tuesday.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    China won't answer to anyone - they are like the FBI and CIA with the Steele dossier