Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scathing Rebuke

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Pawz, what crisis Jimmy talking about? 5mm people getting kicked to the street? I hate liberals and government as much as anyone and can't wait for Trump to chew Biden up and spit him out like the shit he is. Love Jimmy here!
    Founders Club
    I don't listen to this guy enough and why aren't more people as fucking mad at their government and the fucking liars we lemmings allow to continue screwing us over and over and over?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    Founders Club

Pawz, what crisis Jimmy talking about? 5mm people getting kicked to the street? I hate liberals and government as much as anyone and can't wait for Trump to chew Biden up and spit him out like the shit he is. Love Jimmy here!

He's talking about the '08 financial crisis. When the Obama Administration chose to bailout the banks, instead of helping the people the banks preyed on.
    Founders Club
    Some will read my remarks and just dismiss them as hyper partisan. They aren't because I despise all government. The fucking Bush family is as fucked up and guilty of this BS as any of them. Bush would have done exactly what Obama did and what Trump is doing now (printing $ and giving it to the wrong institutions and people). In some ways, the Republican party is worse because they pretend to give a shit. At least with the Democrats, we know they are fucking corrupt liars who hate the people. I've only listened to Jimmy a hand full of times but I've agreed with almost everything he's had to say.