Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Paging Biggus....

Heard a rumor that KimmieG said on the recruiting board that he truly believed that Budda hadn't made up his mind when they interviewed him 36 hours before he committed to UO. Which means they think Budda was lying when he said he decided 3 weeks ago. Which in turn means KimmieG is full of shit, which is already known, which is now confirmed through this post he made, which is interesting, or not interesting... either way, it is interesting.

Comments

• BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    already posted it...
    No doubt in my mind he was uncertain when he came on with us. He’s always been polite, humble, and respectful in every situation I’ve ever seen him in. I asked, he accepted the invitation. Knowing him like I do, I can’t see him coming on the show if he knew where he was going. It would be interesting to know what happened that caused him to commit today.

I don’t see him as the type to change after he commits, but you know the UW coaches will continue to recruit him
    http://northwestfootballfucktards.wordpress.com/2013/12/21/doogman-brings-the-lulz-on-recruiting-board/

Be sure to tip your waitress... try the veal
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    Budda wanted some last minute free pub. Kim was used like the Steubenville rape victim but 10 hours of waterboarding would never get the little prick to admit it.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    edited December 2013
    @BiggusDickus, just curious, have Indian paralegals ever sent you threatening letters in regard to your blog?
    edited December 2013
    Nope, never.

Of course, the blog is registered to a fake name attached to a Gmail address that I only use for the blog, and I usually log in thru Tor anyway. If you don't exist, they can't sue you.

That and I honestly believe my shitty blog constitutes fair commentary... And I don't ever link or comment to premium content. As Boobs or Sven once pointed out, the TOS at Scout does not extend its claim of copyright protection to message bored postings.

@BiggusDickus, just curious, have Indian paralegals ever sent you threatening letters in regard to your blog?

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Nope, never.

Of course, the blog is registered to a fake name attached to a Gmail address that I only use for the blog, and I usually log in thru Tor anyway. If you don't exist, they can't sue you.

thanks for the details internet masking superiority guy
    edited December 2013
    Educate the people, then we can all be free, man

#freshbowl
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

Nope, never.

That and I honestly believe my shitty blog constitutes fair commentary... And I don't ever link or comment to premium content. As Boobs or Sven once pointed out, the TOS at Scout does not extend its claim of copyright protection to message bored postings.

the beauty of the internets
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Nope, never.

Hope you have taken the same precautions with this account ... considering you just gave directions to the Bat Cave ...
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    topdawgnc said:

Nope, never.

Hope you have taken the same precautions with this account ... considering you just gave directions to the Bat Cave ...
    No worries. Kim, F3 nor Ektard read this page.....