Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Making sense of Washington football’s inside linebacker scenario

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    I think Miki Ah You makes a move. Sounds like he put on a lot of weight and hits like a truck
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    There's no sense to be made
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam

The prediction about someone over taking Ulofoshio is dumb and TBS obsession. If he’s a normal recruit the writer doesn’t make that prediction. I guess anything is possible, but he looked really good last year. I don’t see how he gets worse or that some freshman jumps him.

Didn't you see, though? A top-5 running back in college football beat him to the pylon once! He's dogshit!
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

The prediction about someone over taking Ulofoshio is dumb and TBS obsession. If he’s a normal recruit the writer doesn’t make that prediction. I guess anything is possible, but he looked really good last year. I don’t see how he gets worse or that some freshman jumps him.

Other than him getting stiff armed on the TD against Oregon I thought Ulofisho looked really good for a true frosh - but I was comparing him to Manu so ya know, low bar
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam

Ulofoshio transformed the defense when he played. The guy that didnt really play until the bowel game but popped big time was ZTF. I know hes outside but he looked like a dude.

The outside needs to step it up just about as bad as inside. Tryon really only had a few good games. Bowman was what he is, which is actually decent for a platoon guy. The players are there. I shouldn't discount ZTF just because his Hudl film didn't excite me. I like Latu as well.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,798
    chuck said:

Ulofoshio transformed the defense when he played. The guy that didnt really play until the bowel game but popped big time was ZTF. I know hes outside but he looked like a dude.

The outside needs to step it up just about as bad as inside. Tryon really only had a few good games. Bowman was what he is, which is actually decent for a platoon guy. The players are there. I shouldn't discount ZTF just because his Hudl film didn't excite me. I like Latu as well.
    I know its alot for TBSers to wrap their heads around but ZTF looked good in a real college game.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781