Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Faces of those who died

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
So the news does a story of the one of the 1000 “faces of those who died”.

They profile 5 people, 3 young black women, one 40ish white lady and 1 old white guy. Solid representative sample.

No agenda there. Nope

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    So the virus is racist.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    This is the type of thread you start when you’ve been dead fucking wrong about this whole thing for months.

This is the type of thread you start when you’ve been dead fucking wrong about this whole thing for months.

What kind of thread do you start when you claim old white guys were holding a hearing on abortion?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

But you didn't start it
    SFGbob said:

What kind of thread do you start when you claim old white guys were holding a hearing on abortion?
    FYI, this is your tell.

SFGbob said:

FYI, this is your tell.
    My tell is when you stick your head up your ass and make complete bullshit statements and then run hide like a Kunt after being called on it? Wow, that's a weird tell.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

FYI, this is your tell.
    My tell is when you stick your head up your ass and make complete bullshit statements and then run hide like a Kunt after being called on it? Wow, that's a weird tell.
    I don’t think you know what a tell is
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

FYI, this is your tell.
    As sharp and witty as never, Tommy.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

FYI, this is your tell.
    So my "tell" isn't when you make an ass out yourself and claim we just started WWIII with Iran?

Good to know
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

FYI, this is your tell.
    So my "tell" isn't when you make an ass out yourself and claim we just started WWIII with Iran?

Good to know
    Check the tape bro. I never said we started WWIII. Post the quote or apologize.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I'm not wrong. At all.