Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to SECDawg

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,561 Founders Club
Since you have no connection to the Washington Huskies or Pac-12, how did you stumble upon Hardcore Husky anyway?

I'll take my answer off the air, pod.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

In these times, transparency matters. More than ever the people, the posters, need to know.

#StrongerTogether
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,561 Founders Club
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Since you have no connection to the Washington Huskies or Pac-12, how did you stumble upon Hardcore Husky anyway?

AANDY says TICK TICK TICK... pod.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,561 Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

AANDY says TICK TICK TICK... pod.
    He PMd me his response and it was pretty interesting. I'm not sure why he doesn't want to answer publicly.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Oh I’ll answer here just thought DJ rather it be off the air by OP.

2016 Bama vs Washington game in the CFP. Googled Washington Husky forums like many SEC fans do with a big upcoming game to see what the fans from that team or conference is smack talking and found a few forums including here. Wasn’t the entire message I sent DJ but the jest of it.
    Here are the last two paragraphs of what SECDAWG sent me...

"So I searched Washington Huskies forums on google and found a few and HH was one of them. I joined this one because there was more smack being talked(imagine that) about that game than the others. Many others from SEC land joined here as well if I remember correctly and some joined also when Washington was playing Auburn first game couple years ago. I just have never left(on my own) caus it’s alright with me to not be in an echo chamber like SECrant, which I’m a member of, and I already know all that shit over there in SEC boards, just a lot of in conference jabs and updates, etc.

"It’s like a whole nother world over here and it’s kinda alright being the odd man out and messing with you guysms and galsyms. And reading stuff from another part of the country...politics, music, eatery, pics everynow and again, etc. Like the layout of the board too, with the chins and get fucked icons. So anyway, to make it short, caus of the 2016 playoff game with Bama found youse guys."