Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coronavirus Update

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167

skookum said:

I ain't worried. Can't lose a job if you don't have one.

Fuck Old Chub. That shit is fucking gross.
    I was wondering whether it would be you or Freeme that would disparage the beer choices first.
    Hey, lotta good beer in that fridge. I just took umbrage with one brand.

Lotta bad beer too.... quite the mixture. Definitely in East Texas though.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

skookum said:

I was wondering whether it would be you or Freeme that would disparage the beer choices first.
    There’s enough variety in there, I’m sure it’s mostly fine. Besides, the world is ending so anything will do.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

if you are bashing Goats - I am out

Came for the corona-19 discussion, stayed for the beer and goat hawt talk.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,151

skookum said:

If we are being honest 90% of that selection is subpar. However, beggars can't be choosers in a time of crisis.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

skookum said:

If we are being honest 90% of that selection is subpar. However, beggars can't be choosers in a time of crisis.
    Meh. I'm the kind of guy who pretty much never met a beer I can't enjoy in the right circumstances. Some of my greatest happy time drinking has been with copious amounts of Bug Heavy. Shout out to @MikeMonan .

Old Chub is an exception. It's it my personal top 3 most hated beers.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Scotch-ale mostly suck, and Old Chubb is more aggressive with its shittiness.

ATBS, Dale's Pale is good chit.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,162

skookum said:

Meh. I'm the kind of guy who pretty much never met a beer I can't enjoy in the right circumstances. Some of my greatest happy time drinking has been with copious amounts of Bug Heavy. Shout out to @MikeMonan .

Which ones round out that top 3? I'm surprised Miller Lite didn't make that list.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    In all seriousness, go support your favorite local micro brewery. They’re losing a ton of business.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

skookum said:

You got sick didn’t you? It’s a heavy hitter.

My buddy got wasted on Old Chubb and tried to fight a random married guy at the bar for “ownership” of his wife. Caveman style.

CSB
    Fuck yeah. That's viking style...at least according to my GF who would ditch me in a heartbeat for a genuine, murderous, unapologetically self serving viking.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

skookum said:

Which ones round out that top 3? I'm surprised Miller Lite didn't make that list.
    Beck's is another. Prolly cause it is Pumpeii's fav.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,472 Founders Club
    I remember when Moosehead was trendy because those behind the times still drank Heineken

Times were simpler in my beer drinking phase
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

I remember when Moosehead was trendy because those behind the times still drank Heineken

Times were simpler in my beer drinking phase

• skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    yup, them some healthy zooks for sure
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,472 Founders Club
    Colt 45 and Mickey's Big Mouth malt liquor could get a high school hand job at any dance

Pre Billy Dee us white boys knew what was what
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam
    skookum said:

8 Ball Ghetto beer gotta be on the bottom 3 list. But that shit works

Craves it.

Pretty sure she has a spit tattoo somewhere on her body. Is it spit here or spit first?