Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

seattle times, LA Times...here we go again

The difference? We just earned a crystal football The first time around. This time? USC boosters are pissed Petersen turned them down for UW And paybacks are a bitch. This is going to get ugly and we can again thank our local scribe for trying to bury the dawgs. If I were Woody, I would cut off ALL access to Jude or any beat writer. NOW!

Comments

• Your continuing of being a dumb fuck amazes me.

Why would USC snitch on UW? They are more at risk than UW. Also why cut off access to Jude? LA times broke the story.

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,067 Standard Supporter
    you think jude is trying to bury the doogs? if someone came to him with this story what should he do? They went to the LA Times first anyways.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Dumbfuck, the times wants to bury the dawgs. They have many times. And they will try again. Cut off the times, zero contact. Fuck them or pay the price

Your continuing of being a dumb fuck amazes me.

Why would USC snitch on UW? They are more at risk than UW. Also why cut off access to Jude? LA times broke the story.

You fucking idiot more cock. La times chummed the water. The shark that is the seattle times will finish the job. Obviously youre a new fish to this. Throw your dumbass in the water too. Wortless fucking pile you are cock
    Judes Job is to protect Husky football. Anyone who doesn't understand this is an idiot. He is just a duck troll trying bring down the doogs.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

Dumbfuck, the times wants to bury the dawgs. They have many times. And they will try again. Cut off the times, zero contact. Fuck them or pay the price

The Dawgs buried themselves 10 years ago. Nobody including the LA Times gives two shits about UW football. If anything, the source was somebody that didn't get what they were promised, or a pissed off half-intelegent USC booster making one last desperate attempt to save the program.
  • Your continuing of being a dumb fuck amazes me.

You fucking idiot more cock. La times chummed the water. The shark that is the seattle times will finish the job. Obviously youre a new fish to this. Throw your dumbass in the water too. Wortless fucking pile you are cock
    News Flash: This isn't at all like 1993 and I'm fully aware of what happened back then.

USC fans are more nervous than UW fans given their own AD set a rule that makes it so it follows the head coach, if Tosh is in serious trouble due to him being a snake he'll roll on Sark too I bet.

Tosh most likely wasn't going to be retained given how that fucker was recruiting for USC on UW's dollar. I'm sure Woodward and company will try to prove that as well to make USC more in trouble.

The big losers in all this:

USC
    Sark
    Tosh
    Kim
    Doogs

The winners in this:

Husky Half Brains, we were right again
    Everyone else in the Pac-12 as USC will probably get a repeat violator
    UW, if Sark had stayed on we'd be in hot water. We truly dodged a bullet there.

It's Judes job to report this shit. That is what real journalists do. They report what is going on even if it burns some bridges in the process.

Jude can report whatever he wants but UW doesnt have to issue creds come spring football. I'd get a 1-mile radius restraining order against the times. Fuck you, you are not allowed at practice. If the times takes a different angle and sticks up for Washington then things could be different. They (Times) wont, they will go straight for the fucking jugular. Hence NFA (No Fucking Access) throw grinolds in there too
  • It's Judes job to report this shit. That is what real journalists do. They report what is going on even if it burns some bridges in the process.

Jude can report whatever he wants but UW doesnt have to issue creds come spring football. I'd get a 1-mile radius restraining order against the times. Fuck you, you are not allowed at practice. If the times takes a different angle and sticks up for Washington then things could be different. They (Times) wont, they will go straight for the fucking jugular. Hence NFA (No Fucking Access) throw grinolds in there too
    I agree with the Kim part but putting a one mile restraining order on the Seattle Times is so fucking stupid.

Kim has said himself he's not a journalist so I'd use his own words against him. Fuck him! No access for you.

However, you gotta let Jude have some access. I'm not saying let him in on everything but a restraining order is laughable.

It's Judes job to report this shit. That is what real journalists do. They report what is going on even if it burns some bridges in the process.

Denying access to the Times would just piss them off. I'm sorry, but UW isn't holding the cards. Oregon played ball, and so should UW. If USC fires Sark, they will be fine. So basically, if UW plays ball, they can work it to where Sark and Tosh take the blame. Although, since Sark has proven to be completely untouchable, you basically put it all on Tosh.
    Something else that is more damning to Tosh, not that there needed to be more evidence, but the athlete that said he was recruiting for USC was an early signee. USC was scrambling to find people to sign early so they can take a full 15 in February.
    Don Hill promptly switched (DL Recruit).
    Claude Pelon promptly switched (DL Recruit)
    Tui Talia didn't sign with USC but allegedly was contacted to go there via Tosh (DL Recruit signed early with Oregon)

Certainly a breach of contract but I don't know if that is against any ncaa rules other than being fs.

Now the question is how does UW separate from him without pissing him off because he has probably done this with others like Mathis and Farria and if he goes jobless there is nothing that is stopping him from blowing the whistle on any dirt he saw take place at UW while he was there.
    edited December 2013
    Does Cal have anything to worry about? Would the NCAA go after a 1-11 team? Instead of sanctions, would they just get demoted out of the FBS.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The difference? We just earned a crystal football The first time around. This time? USC boosters are pissed Petersen turned them down for UW And paybacks are a bitch. This is going to get ugly and we can again thank our local scribe for trying to bury the dawgs. If I were Woody, I would cut off ALL access to Jude or any beat writer. NOW!

Why do people keep repeating this bullshit?

Petersen didn't turn USC down. Pat Haden Fucking Stupid chose Sark over Petersen. It's the gift that keeps on giving to us.