Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Andrew Basham speaks on the Tosh issue

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

If youre ugly, which i assume you are Missy, ill spare the gine and buttfuck you tears in thy discipline hole.

Lol at thy discipline hole
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

More cock, you are showing desperation. You're welcome to come try to put me to sleep. Problem is id' have to break a promise to my dad that id never harm a bitch. Come show me your giner, ill pound it bloody.

Says literally the biggest pussy on this board besides Passion.
    Do you ever get tired of being a mindless douche? Not sure whom you're trying to impress (besides orangeslices), but it's pretty pathetic.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    More_cock, hit the gate, your ticket has expired. Dawgman needs your type back for survival. You just dont fit in here . Take collegedoog with you. That lump o shit hasnt contributed since he's been here. Wont be missed.
  • More_cock, hit the gate, your ticket has expired. Dawgman needs your type back for survival. You just dont fit in here . Take collegedoog with you. That lump o shit hasnt contributed since he's been here. Wont be missed.

Says the guy who picked Sark to win the North and also for Sark to win coach of the year in 2014.

After 4-0 you were saying Sark should be extended yet I need to go back to Doogman? Thanks for the laugh.
  • Passion said:

More cock, you are showing desperation. You're welcome to come try to put me to sleep. Problem is id' have to break a promise to my dad that id never harm a bitch. Come show me your giner, ill pound it bloody.

Do you ever get tired of being a mindless douche? Not sure whom you're trying to impress (besides orangeslices), but it's pretty pathetic.
    Pathetic to who? You? As in the poster who nobody likes.

Please tell me again why we have to bring back Tosh since he is a great recruiter, everyone says so.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread ... it's a good thread.
  • Puppylove's meds are hit and miss in this thread.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Puppy's many things, the man's no pussy.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

PuppySteel's prose rivals that of Walt Whitman and Mark Twain.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

Disagree. In the last couple days he responded to DJ in a thread and referred to he needs more time as "more time". Every other time it's "more cock". Told me everything I need to know. I love his posts but he's a pussy.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013

dnc said:

Disagree. In the last couple days he responded to DJ in a thread and referred to he needs more time as "more time". Every other time it's "more cock". Told me everything I need to know. I love his posts but he's a pussy.
    How is calling him more cock being a pussy? He's a pussy for whining to DJ via pm's. All of the other posters who do that are vaginas as well. I expect more out of a guy with such legendary rants. I was disappointed to learn that he was like that. Puppysteel used to be my hero. Now, he's just a pussy.

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Easy to tell where that faggot Chipocrit ended up...
  • dnc said:

He literally couldn't beat anyone in a fight, that's all I'll say.
  • More cock, you are showing desperation. You're welcome to come try to put me to sleep. Problem is id' have to break a promise to my dad that id never harm a bitch. Come show me your giner, ill pound it bloody.

PuppySteel's prose rivals that of Walt Whitman and Mark Twain.
    He's vivid and punctual. Like Hemingway.