Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hard To Believe

... that the Lynwood kid was worth the risk when recruited out of nowhere. How could any coach anywhere regardless of reputation as an aggressive recruiter risk it all on an obscure DL that hardly anyone had heard of prior to his verbal commitment to UW? If the story is true, how could a high-paid recruiter be alone in such a stupid caper?

Lots of curiosity extent in the Lupoi-Basham scandal swirling around USC's new head football coach. Jeez, can't the Trojans get anything right lately or have they always been incompetent and it simply hasn't shown as much as it seems to be lately? WTF is a "throws coach" who reportedly is a confessed bagman throwing ex-Husky bodies under the proverbial bus? And who was the whistle blower or Snitch employed by the L.A. Times on this one? Has the story been hanging around in the bullpen of juicy scandals waiting for optimum exposure just a week after USC hired a new head football coach away from UW? Does Seattle's hosting of the NCAA volleyball tournament instead of L.A. have anything to do with this? Can anybody fucking care to know or hear about this stuff anymore?

Well, to hell with it! I've got the holidays and travelling to Oregon and Washington to deal with while the L.A. Times/Seattle Times help the NCAA sort out their crime versus perpetrator agenda. Kind of glad I didn't send in the ticket and Tyee money early for this may be it for me if we get slammed as flat as duck jerky..... or not.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

... that the Lynwood kid was worth the risk when recruited out of nowhere. How could any coach anywhere regardless of reputation as an aggressive recruiter risk it all on an obscure DL that hardly anyone had heard of prior to his verbal commitment to UW? If the story is true, how could a high-paid recruiter be alone in such a stupid caper?

Lots of curiosity extent in the Lupoi-Basham scandal swirling around USC's new head football coach. Jeez, can't the Trojans get anything right lately or have they always been incompetent and it simply hasn't shown as much as it seems to be lately? WTF is a "throws coach" who reportedly is a confessed bagman throwing ex-Husky bodies under the proverbial bus? And who was the whistle blower or Snitch employed by the L.A. Times on this one? Has the story been hanging around in the bullpen of juicy scandals waiting for optimum exposure just a week after USC hired a new head football coach away from UW? Does Seattle's hosting of the NCAA volleyball tournament instead of L.A. have anything to do with this? Can anybody fucking care to know or hear about this stuff anymore?

Well, to hell with it! I've got the holidays and travelling to Oregon and Washington to deal with while the L.A. Times/Seattle Times help the NCAA sort out their crime versus perpetrator agenda. Kind of glad I didn't send in the ticket and Tyee money early for this may be it for me if we get slammed as flat as duck jerky..... or not.

no
  • 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 714 Swaye's Wigwam
    you forgot tick tick ttick
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited December 2013
    Jesus christ tequila. Throws coach is for shotput btw.
  • TMacDawgTMacDawg Member Posts: 161
    T's and Pease to Husky football
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    TMacDawg said:

T's and Pease to Husky football

I see what you did there.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

I thought of that, of course, but I've always understand a shotput is put, not thrown. I once tried the shotput and I can say that anybody who attempts to throw the shotput any distance at all is looking for a ridiculous injury.

Tailgater said:

I thought of that, of course, but I've always understand a shotput is put, not thrown. I once tried the shotput and I can say that anybody who attempts to throw the shotput any distance at all is looking for a ridiculous injury.

I see, though throws of course could be any of javelin, shot, hammer, etc. fwiw

Throws coach superiority guy.
    About time I earned some sort of award.