Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Post of the Year candidate from Ballz at BDTW

KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Yeah I couldn’t care less about women’s basketball. But it’s obvious to me that when hiring a women’s basketball coach, you should look for a male coach who is genuinely a good guy and won’t fuck any of the players. Mike Neighbors fit that mold and his players loved him. Women have a hard time getting along with women and being bossed around by another woman. Especially when most of them are lesbos.

When UW was good, their head coach was a man. Oregon’s team is usually good and their head coach is a man. The most successful head coach in women’s college basketball is a man. All this feminism shit is being thrown in our faces at all times and yet when given the choice, most of the top female basketball recruits would rather play for a man than a woman in college. Don’t hire a woman to do a man’s job.

In response by another poster who replied "This is just… so sexist." Ballz responds:

I agree, women are very sexist against other women. They torment and bully the shit out of each other and some women in authority positions can’t handle it and become massive cunts towards women that work under them. This shit goes untold publicly but it’s the truth. That’s why male coaches can recruit the top players in women’s basketball. A lot of the recruits instinctively know they don’t want to be told what to do by a woman and they vibe better with men. UW got Kelsey Plum solely because of Mike Neighbors who she vibed with. UW’s women’s basketball program won’t get back on track until they hire another male head coach and I don’t care what any butt hurt male feminists think about that.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I saw a ESPN doc on Pat Summit and I would play for her any day. She could have coached men easier than Geno could.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Ballz is mostly right.
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    That place has yet to have a new post in the month of March.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I saw this yesterday on that site and almost posted it too. Every once in awhile he 1-ups himself
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah I couldn’t care less about women’s basketball. But it’s obvious to me that when hiring a women’s basketball coach, you should look for a male coach who is genuinely a good guy and won’t fuck any of the players. Mike Neighbors fit that mold and his players loved him. Women have a hard time getting along with women and being bossed around by another woman. Especially when most of them are lesbos.

When UW was good, their head coach was a man. Oregon’s team is usually good and their head coach is a man. The most successful head coach in women’s college basketball is a man. All this feminism shit is being thrown in our faces at all times and yet when given the choice, most of the top female basketball recruits would rather play for a man than a woman in college. Don’t hire a woman to do a man’s job.

In response by another poster who replied "This is just… so sexist." Ballz responds:

I agree, women are very sexist against other women. They torment and bully the shit out of each other and some women in authority positions can’t handle it and become massive cunts towards women that work under them. This shit goes untold publicly but it’s the truth. That’s why male coaches can recruit the top players in women’s basketball. A lot of the recruits instinctively know they don’t want to be told what to do by a woman and they vibe better with men. UW got Kelsey Plum solely because of Mike Neighbors who she vibed with. UW’s women’s basketball program won’t get back on track until they hire another male head coach and I don’t care what any butt hurt male feminists think about that.

#MyBallz
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    I’ll wait until Mrs. @YellowSnow weighs in.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    Aren’t dawn Staley and Kim mulkey the 2 best coaches in the women’s game right now? Geno started to fade hard 2 years ago
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    ntxduck said:

Aren’t dawn Staley and Kim mulkey the 2 best coaches in the women’s game right now? Geno started to fade hard 2 years ago

Why do you hate your own?

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513

ntxduck said:

Why do you hate your own?

I really like Graves but he also has the best player in the history of college basketball (and has yet to win a title). He does that this year, and he'll be up there
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just to be clear, are we hating Ballz or agreeing with him here?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Just to be clear, are we hating Ballz or agreeing with him here?

Enjoying.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

She doesn't have strong opinions either way.

I've had lunch on multiple occasions with 2 WNBA head coaches. One male and one female. Seems like the right coaching style matters more than gender assigned at birth.
    @ChrisGobrechtDawg, true?

@JuneDaughertyCuog even looks pretty good at this point.

Gonzaga's last womens coach (male) has built a machine at Oregon. Gonzaga's current women's coach (female) is a semi-finalist for national coach of the year. Sloppy Mammaries AD Cohen may want to give Lisa Fortier a call.

The Throbber was always kind of partial to Charli Thorne at ASU back in her heyday. She was kind of a hottie. She may has gotten a little long in the tooth by now. still wood.

Thorne is still pretty hot IMHO....long in the tooth or no.

Back in the day, Nick Holt's wife was the head women's coach at Idaho. She rocked the fishnet stockings and stillettos like no other on the sideline.

She's probably in her 50's now but she brought the thunder back then.

brb, jo.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Read an article and he has some supposedly amazing players coming in. Geno will be back.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

Read an article and he has some supposedly amazing players coming in. Geno will be back.
    Sounds like @ntxduck would have fired Don James
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    Standard Supporter

She doesn't have strong opinions either way.

I've had lunch on multiple occasions with 2 WNBA head coaches. One male and one female. Seems like the right coaching style matters more than gender assigned at birth.
    @ChrisGobrechtDawg, true?

@JuneDaughertyCuog even looks pretty good at this point.

Gonzaga's last womens coach (male) has built a machine at Oregon. Gonzaga's current women's coach (female) is a semi-finalist for national coach of the year. Sloppy Mammaries AD Cohen may want to give Lisa Fortier a call.

The Throbber was always kind of partial to Charli Thorne at ASU back in her heyday. She was kind of a hottie. She may has gotten a little long in the tooth by now. still wood.

Thorne is still pretty hot IMHO....long in the tooth or no.

brb, jo.

It's pretty clear which son has a bedroom and which son sleeps in the barn.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Charli Thorne indeed. Still wood today,but go back 10-15 years and we are talking about a certified bad bitch.