Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just heard Trey Gowdy make a great point

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Why was Bernie not roundly criticized for making his comments about appointing black people to positions of running legalized marijuana companies? Like HHusky, is that what he thinks of black people; they are drug dealers? We'll give you a free education so you can sell drugs. How do people support this moron?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Why was Bernie not roundly criticized for making his comments about appointing black people to positions of running legalized marijuana companies? Like HHusky, is that what he thinks of black people; they are drug dealers? We'll give you a free education so you can sell drugs. How do people support this moron?

Weird - a friend of mine who happens to be half African American living in the deep South made that same point on his facebook page and was met with crickets.

I just wanted to point out my black friend, you know....

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Weird - a friend of mine who happens to be half African American living in the deep South made that same point on his facebook page and was met with crickets.

Your friend has balls. This place is anonymous. Please tell your friend he's the man!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101

Your friend has balls. This place is anonymous. Please tell your friend he's the man!
    He is a large, large man. He gives no fucks.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2020
    Sanders is a racist ass. I’ve been saying that for years