Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now rats are running kids off the road if they support Trump

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,418
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Jeezus. Rats keep on with their violence. This time adults run kids off the road and rip up their Trump flag. The cops are getting better at nabbing these rat bastards though. Good for them.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-couple-forced-boys-off-183442475.html

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,982
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    My instincts are telling me the multi-cultural trailer trash likely would have been involved in some form of altercation regardless of Trump flag.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,609
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2020

My instincts are telling me the multi-cultural trailer trash likely would have been involved in some form of altercation regardless of Trump flag.

It's how I feel about the ghetto shitheads that get locked up for "nonviolent drug offenses"

Fuck you I know they are criminals anyway

Like that trayvon Martin guy. Whatever would have gotten shot at some point regardless.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It's how I feel about the ghetto shitheads that get locked up for "nonviolent drug offenses"

Fuck you I know they are criminals anyway

Like that trayvon Martin guy. Whatever would have gotten shot at some point regardless.
    Most likely after killing someone else.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,982
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The Throbber doesn’t see color. The Throbber sees fuckwads. These two are fuckwad Indiana trailer trash.

Indiana trailer trash are plentiful. Deep Klan roots in Indiana. Plenty of inbreeding. Kentucky North.